Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Outstanding pair. Check mine out. i don't think they are bigger but respectible none the less. I love a big pair on a man!

bigdicksarebest

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Very nice. I have bull balls, one of my partner has bull balls and a friend of my partner has super low hanging balls that are bigger and hang lower then yours. But like I said your balls are great Thanks for sharing

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have quite a few pics and a video of them in their natural state in my gallery. Here are a few more new ones as well.

The certainly look big. Never seen a person measure their balls before... any pics of them just hanging in their natural state?

Attachments

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
They are nice "party" size ones, but call me freaky, I like the pumped, saline monster ones. The weight of them is phenominal, and they are real fun to play with and service. But thats just me.

D_lkjhgfdsa1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like having them. I also like fucking with them feeling the dangling nuts slap the belly or butt as my cock is in the pussy or anus. Or instead of the girl having to smack her clit as she is getting fucked in the ass, my balls do the slapping. Occasionally I vaccuum pump them if my sex partner requests it. I gladly pump it for 3 hours and let her service the melon sized nuts.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like having them. I also like fucking with them feeling the dangling nuts slap the belly or butt as my cock is in the pussy or anus. Or instead of the girl having to smack her clit as she is getting fucked in the ass, my balls do the slapping. Occasionally I vaccuum pump them if my sex partner requests it. I gladly pump it for 3 hours and let her service the melon sized nuts.

I'm a bit confused Darkseid. i met you at the NYC meet-n-greet awhile back and you spent the nite asking everyone there if they had an uncut cock becuse you were only into guys with uncut cocks. So what gives with this !00% str8 thing ???? Did you join Scientology and Tom Cruise made you convert to Hetero ???? :confused::confused: