BULL BALLS, Do you like them this big?

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I realize we are talking about "natural" balls here, but I would hardly classify any of the balls posted in this thread as BULL BALLS. If you really want to see what Bull Balls look like in my definition, go to pspumpers.net. Yes they may be pumped and otherwise enhanced, but those are the only balls that the word BULL should be used for.

wseattle

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I realize we are talking about "natural" balls here, but I would hardly classify any of the balls posted in this thread as BULL BALLS. If you really want to see what Bull Balls look like in my definition, go to pspumpers.net. Yes they may be pumped and otherwise enhanced, but those are the only balls that the word BULL should be used for.
those are fake gross and shouldnt be counted..lol

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Pumped or saline sounds painful. I'll stick with what I have thanks. What the hell would you do with balls that size anyhow? or should I ask...:confused:

They are nice "party" size ones, but call me freaky, I like the pumped, saline monster ones. The weight of them is phenominal, and they are real fun to play with and service. But thats just me.

brownbomba

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my balls and cock are both much larger than yours... jus sayin

didnt kno big balls were sumthin to covet... my girls likes when they smack her clit when im hittin it from behind but thats the only good thing about them... constantly getting crushed.... :/

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Maybe.... but it takes balls to actually take pictures with a ruler. lol :smile:

my balls and cock are both much larger than yours... jus sayin

didnt kno big balls were sumthin to covet... my girls likes when they smack her clit when im hittin it from behind but thats the only good thing about them... constantly getting crushed.... :/

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
"Bull Balls" is a figurative term dude. If you have every seen a set of real bull balls, it would be hard to imagine anyone wanting any thing this size. Mine are already huge enough, I couldn't imagine trying to stuff anything bigger in a pair of pants, shorts, or whatever :redface:

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Bull Balls are great to look at.

I much prefer mine.

Sperm is produced in the Balls. Semen is produced in the body, just to set the record straight. Large Balls do not produce more semen.

Reactions: Fozzy Bear

My balls are about 2X of a normal male adults at almost 4" long by 2" wide. Do you them this big? And yes for the record they are completely natural.

Your balls are IN NO WAY in this universe or in another 4x2". If anybody used your standards of measure, Madonna would probably stand at 6 foot 7, but we all know that's not true, is it?

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Most of my critics have no gallery pics posted hence no balls... The way I see it you have pics and even pulled out the ruler. Well done dinklet! :wink:

VERY impressive BALLS...
I'm on the other end of the spectrum... definitely not BULL size :rolleyes:

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I personally agree with you JJ...the weight and heft of pumped or saline balls is incredible to feel or have swinging below your cock. love to feel mine hanging there heavy for a day or so after pumping them.

ibvettguy..you have a very nice set of eggs there. I think mine are maybe a bit bigger than yours are at natural size.check them out in my pics..especially with the weights on them showing the balls actualy size and also thepic learning back showing the whole sac

Last edited:

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I personally agree with you JJ...the weight and heft of pumped or saline balls is incredible to feel or have swinging below your cock. love to feel mine hanging there heavy for a day or so after pumping them.

ibvettguy..you have a very nice set of eggs there. I think mine are maybe a bit bigger than yours are at natural size.check them out in my pics..especially with the weights on them showing the balls actualy size and also thepic learning back showing the whole sac

So BMNJ - when am I getting to sample ??? Or at least a "pump show".... :biggrin1: