bull/cuck comparison scenarios

TroMag

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've found a potential cuckold couple where the guy and I are roughly the same size in terms of height and weight, but I've got a bigger cock. I was thinking it would be hot to set up a scenario that plays on this aspect. The cuck guy gets turned on by SPH (humiliation) and the girl likes bigger cocks.

So, creative minds of LPSG, please give me some hot ideas.

Reactions: amazzzed2

Smallcockatlarge30

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hmmm, sounds hot! If I had a big dick and in the same situation I'd cum in her pussy so he'd have to eat the creampie. Also don't forget to ride her reverse cowgirl style to show him and let him get a good view on how she's suppose to get fucked. also teasing him while she's rubbing both of your dicks but in different styles, while she's got yours by the whole hand stroking you up and down and him with her two finger tug. I'd suggest that. Getting the chick to measure both of you guys in front of each other is another thing and probably the last I'll suggest....oh and make him eat her out having her pussy ready for your bigger dick before you stretch her pussy out wider.

D

deleted5199391

I would make her undress us, taking our cocks out and measure them.
Then tell him to lick her pussy and make it wet for you. Meanwhile, she will suck you. Then make him step aside and watch while you fuck her.
Sometimes take a pause, and make him lick again where you put your cock.
She should comment about how much you are bigger and better. You both could humiliate him.
If you're all clean cum in her pussy and make him clean. She could also facesit and dominate him while she suck your cock clean.
If not, cum on her feet or tits and he could lick.