Bull hotwife stories and ideas

CTGentleman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyone interested in exchanging thoughts on being or becoming a successful bull?
I've been an alpha man all my life and enjoyed attached women from time to time but in the last 5 years really worked at taking hotwives and building a stable.
I've got two wives I see weekly or twice weekly and am working on a 3rd.
All are attractive and fit - and in need of a special friend.
Both women have bareback sex exclusively with me so they're always ready when we get together.
Adding the 3rd will make my task difficult but somebody has to do it.

Anyone have any experiences and/or thoughts?

Attachments

CTGentleman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are their husbands in the room when you're with servicing these ladies?

I keep them away after they accept the situation - they can't compete and they know it.
My biggest goal is keeping the two hotwives I have now under my cock - they're attractive women and get approached all the time.
I'm adding a 3rd lady to my stable - it will be a challenge juggling them all and being sure I am available if one needs an unscheduled load.
I keep my workouts at the gym set up so I have the energy to give them the attention they crave when we meet.

Attachments

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I keep them away after they accept the situation - they can't compete and they know it.
My biggest goal is keeping the two hotwives I have now under my cock - they're attractive women and get approached all the time.
I'm adding a 3rd lady to my stable - it will be a challenge juggling them all and being sure I am available if one needs an unscheduled load.
I keep my workouts at the gym set up so I have the energy to give them the attention they crave when we meet.

Excellent. I have three regulars in my stable at the moment: the wife of a friend at his request(okay she wanted it to happen too)--he's in a wheelchair in poor health, their daughter who just got home from college for the summer, and a married woman referred by my friend's wife. It is a challenge if they want to meet more than once a week each.

CTGentleman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Excellent. I have three regulars in my stable at the moment: the wife of a friend at his request(okay she wanted it to happen too)--he's in a wheelchair in poor health, their daughter who just got home from college for the summer, and a married woman referred by my friend's wife. It is a challenge if they want to meet more than once a week each.

Halcyondays,
Bravo having three regulars - the mother and daughter must be an interesting situation. Do they know you're servicing the other?
I have always wanted to take a family over - would be the ultimate conquest - but the opportunity hasn't presented itself yet.

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Halcyondays,
Bravo having three regulars - the mother and daughter must be an interesting situation. Do they know you're servicing the other?
I have always wanted to take a family over - would be the ultimate conquest - but the opportunity hasn't presented itself yet.

The daughter knows about her mom but mom doesn't know her daughter's been seeing me.

CTGentleman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Great stuff halcy...is the mother married?
I had a hotwife with a daughter that was hungry but wasn't nearly as attractive as mommy.
I barebacked mommy weekly for 3 years...only 8 miles away and worked from home like myself...long afternoon sessions.
Cuck came home from work one time early and get me a glass of wine and watched her sucking me to hardness on their couch while sipping the cabernet.

Attachments

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Because I have been "bulling" for couples since I was a teenager (can't talk about those stories here), I have seen just about every kind of situation that an outside man can get into with a couple. Though some have been difficult, the vast majority have been wonderful.. I have had professors' wives as regulars, I have had a couple have me live with them for a year. They gave me room and board, and I fucked her 3-4 nights a week, mostly with him there. I have impregnated wives of couples who wanted to be pregnant and couldn't. I love being inside the sexual life of a couple. I love being the male sexual energy in the life of the wife. Right now I have three regular wives I take care of sexually, plus I see other wives irregularly. It seems like a lot of responsibility when you include my own wife (who has her own outside sexual partners), but I have had major sexual demands on me since I was quite young.

Anyway, I have written about my bulling in other posts, but I thought I would add one thing. I have found that the best way to maintain, and even help the couples' marriage, and to keep my bulling relationship strong, is to have the hub present a certain amount of the time we fuck. Very often the husbands develop of certain kind of submissiveness to me, and that needs to be expressed.i have no problem with certain m/m contact and service by him. Also, I don't want to steal the wife, I want to give her the pleasure that she needs. That is my greatest goal, giving her maximum pleasure. As long as the hub does not distract her from our sexual merging (necessary for full sexual ecstasy), he can be there with us some of the time and fulfill his obsessive need to watch. Of course we always need to be alone too. It is all about the great fuck.

CTGentleman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Great insight Pete
It is important to keep the hubby both involved and understanding of his new role - watching her get pleasured by a superior lover will stay burned into his mind and keep him in his place.
You're correct that pleasuring her to the max is the magic bullet.

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I would love to feel, hear and see what it means for my wife to be fucked by such hung men like you guys are. The above posted pic of the happy wife tells it all, she can't wait for it and god, you have a huge and wonderful cock!
This fantasy turns me on like no other. I imagine the proud smile on you guys' faces as you drill her so deep, place your huge load inside her and spread her tight pussy like i never could. Gosh i am so harrrd right now only from writing this...

Unfortunately, she declined any strangers being involved in our sexual encounters - which is nice as i am definitely the alpha for her but sad as i would really love to jack my obviously inferior cock off as such huge fat fuckers would give her the fuck of her life mmmmh....

I would like to hear what you hung bulls think about the dicks of those tinier husbands and what were some comments of you and the wives shared as directly or indirectly these very varying dicks were compared?

pipedreamer79

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This role of slut wife/slut trainer is working out extremely well for my wife and me.

There's so much about this dynamic that arouses me on so many levels... As a bi bottom, I fully understand what a well hung man brings to the table that I simply can't offer.

The psychology of it all is so hot to me, especially depending on the mentality of the bull. When he enjoys the massive difference in size between me and him, and finding ways to drive that home is so fucking hot. We met with a guy last night that I think is going to make a great bull for the both of us--plus he lives close by, and told me last night he's gonna enjoy breeding my wife 3-4 times a week.

He has such a gorgeous fucking cock, and he's very proud of it--and pulled some really hot stuff last night. Before anything happened, my wife told me I should show him my chastity cage, so i dropped my pants and showed him. He chuckled, dropped his pants, and my wife showed zero hesitation to immediately start slurping on it with such slutty enthusiasm. He enjoyed pointing out how much my wife couldn't wait to suck his cock, and gestured towards my cage and said, "Pretty easy to see why." My cock about burst from its cage, and my wife's eyes started rolling back as she said "Mmm hmmmm," agreeing with him as she slurped on him.

He did stuff like make my wife take my cage off of me and get me hard (6" long on a good day), and then asked me, "How's it feel to know my dick is bigger completely soft than yours is completely hard?" He told me I was allowed one balls deep thrust into my wife, just so I could feel it before he got ahold of her.

"I wanted you to make sure you remember what your wife's holes felt like before I got ahold of them, and so you have a point of reference to compare to after I'm done fucking her and I allow you one more thrust to see how much I just resized your wife's holes." *SHIVERS*

Before he really started fucking her, as he was sliding into her pussy, he told her to stop him when he got to as far as I made it inside her. She did--he then told me to get on my knees, and focus on that extra 3" that was hanging outside of her still, and said, "Watch this," and slowly pushed it all the way in and my wife absolutely lost her shit.

"Does she ever make sounds like that for your cock," he asked me, and she interrupted and said, "No he doesn't, OMG I'm so full!! I love how much thicker you are!"

He then proceeded to resize all 3 of my wife's holes over the course of the following 7 hrs. He's definitely an alpha fuck--superior cock, it stays hard for hours, and he doesn't even get fully soft after he cums. He enjoyed making me get in positions where I could watch her face as he pounded her, and it was so hot. All she could do was look at me all out of breath, and keep telling me how much she loved that cock, and constantly asking if he was going to cum inside her.

Before the session was over, he'd bred her holes 5 times--her pussy twice, her ass twice, and her mouth once. He enjoyed putting me underneath her so that she was sitting on my face while he bred her holes. It was so hot watching his big dick get even bigger, and watching it spasm as he pumped cum into my wife, as deep as he could, and knowing he just put his cum in her in places I never have and never will be able to reach. Fortunately, every time he came he allowed me to suck his cock for a bit as I cleaned him off. It was quite the amazing euphoria, first watching him pound her/breed her, and then getting to suck his cock clean and feel for myself that nice thick slab of meet that just thoroughly fucked her, and then slowly clean his cum out of her as he sat there and said the most dirty delightful things to me as he waited on his cum to run out. Of course, he also shoots big loads, and his cum was delicious. It was especially fun preparing to clean him after he came in her ass. He enjoyed the fact that he just pulled his cock from deep in my wife's ass, and that he loved how I didn't hesitate to put it in my mouth, and said, "How's your wife's ass taste, boy?" He also got a lot of dirty enjoyment in watching his cum run out of her ass and seeing me slurp it up.

Once he was done, he told me to take my cage off and told my wife to slowly give me a handjob to make me cum. He had a lot of fun telling me about future ideas involving things he was going to enjoy doing to my wife. He also told me he had an old friend of his with an even bigger dick than his that he was gonna bring over to our house sometime, and how I'd need to make sure and thank him immediately for bringing his dick over for my wife to enjoy. He just entered this monologue that was soooo incredibly sexy about how he's going to enjoy watching my wife's desire for his cock to grow, which would likely mean the desire for mine would lessen. He also asked for my phone number, so that he could text me pictures of the things he does to my wife when he decides to not fuck her around me. That was the final thing I needed to put me over the edge, and I shot the most amazing fucking load--both in volume, and in distance covered. Even he was amazed at how much I came, but he asked me when the last time I came that hard was, and I couldn't remember. Then he said, "Just think, I just fucked your wife so well that it even made you cum much more than usual, too."

I really hope this dude sticks around a while...Dude has already resized my wife's pussy in one session.

CTGentleman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Great insight Pete
It is important to keep the hubby both involved and understanding of his new role - watching her get pleasured by a superior lover will stay burned into his mind and keep him in his place.
You're correct that pleasuring her to the max is the magic bullet.

Great story pipedreamer - you are obviously in awe of her bull and accept your role - your future is completely out of your control as the bull and your wife now run the show.
I have a hotwife I see every weekend. The hubby set us up over a year ago and is shut off in a cock cage. He is having second thoughts about things...she told him she doesn't care and will continue to see me. It's a big turn on for me...a huge rush every time I fuck her.
Watch out for what you wish for...

CTGentleman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would love to feel, hear and see what it means for my wife to be fucked by such hung men like you guys are. The above posted pic of the happy wife tells it all, she can't wait for it and god, you have a huge and wonderful cock!
This fantasy turns me on like no other. I imagine the proud smile on you guys' faces as you drill her so deep, place your huge load inside her and spread her tight pussy like i never could. Gosh i am so harrrd right now only from writing this...

Unfortunately, she declined any strangers being involved in our sexual encounters - which is nice as i am definitely the alpha for her but sad as i would really love to jack my obviously inferior cock off as such huge fat fuckers would give her the fuck of her life mmmmh....

I would like to hear what you hung bulls think about the dicks of those tinier husbands and what were some comments of you and the wives shared as directly or indirectly these very varying dicks were compared?

Thanks for the compliment...that particular hubby was average in cock size but she wanted more.
They are all of course different...one guy was so small it was pathetic and we did a comparison photo.
His wife was a gorgeous brunette and very sexual...she saw me weekly for a few months before they left for a job down south.

Attachments

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
mmmh what a horny picture with two totally different men's realities... i've done a few comparisons with hung guys myself too and it was so extremely crazy to see the difference, yet it looked completely unreal to me but exactly that's what i needed to know and see - those "threatening XXL cocks" really exist hahaha...

good to know i had fun with those hung guys and there was no bullying or teasing involved in those encounters. it was with full respect for each other and some hung guys even wanted to please my "little one" with their mouths... lol One huge latino guy desperately wanted to fuck me but hey, i was neither mentally nor physically ready for such huge thing back then lol. Today i would like to know how it feels...

i really enjoyed the mutual freedom with those penis-whales and would repeat it anytime again... And somehow good to know that my wife is not aware of how large some dicks can get ;-)

my real comparison pics are here:

[album=medium]142585[/album]

CTGentleman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks Pete for the Like
Over the weekend I got an email from a CT couple with the fantasy of playing with a hung fit gentleman.
She's mid 40s blond 5' 11" and extremely well built
He's older and not as tall and fit.
I chatted on the phone and she's clearly in charge but cautious as it's new to them.
I'm playing it cool and patient...reeling her in will be tricky but I love the chase.
Could be incredible. M Pool.jpg
M Pool.jpg

Attachments