Bull hotwife stories and ideas

pipedreamer79

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for the compliment...that particular hubby was average in cock size but she wanted more.
They are all of course different...one guy was so small it was pathetic and we did a comparison photo.
His wife was a gorgeous brunette and very sexual...she saw me weekly for a few months before they left for a job down south.
See, I REALLY like this shit. I see lots of opportunities for shit talking, as well as opportunities to show willful cucks exactly why they're where they are, and nothing they can do will change the fact that they are incapable of providing the same level of pleasure as a well hung alpha.

Reactions: amazzzed2

pipedreamer79

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pete
Agree that the cuck should be kept as a submissive to keep him out of the way to maximize the sexual pleasure with the hotwife.
I once met a classic hotwife/cuck couple for the initial public meeting. Wife was a sexy brunette, large breasts and a wild one - hubby a geeky engineer with an arrogant attitude. He said there would be no sex tonite and I could see the wife was hot to play. We kept conversing and every time he spoke I cut him off by speaking to her as if he wasn't even there. He ultimately had to go outside to smoke and I told her that she needed a real man tonight - she agreed. When he returned I told him that smoking was a terrible habit and that he would be driving while I got to know his wife in the back seat. He tried to protest but didn't and we left. I played with her a bit in the car and we ultimately went to my home and took her on my couch while he passively watched. It was an incredible feeling to both take her and put him in his place all at once.
Wow what an amazing story. I'm throbbing big time. How sexy!

CTGentleman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love this thread!
Thank you everyone for contributing!

Thanks for your support.
She and test several times daily.
She's coming to the conclusion that she wants and needs sex with me and that hubby can't provide it.
The process of replacing him as her primary source of pleasure has begun. I will need to perform to keep it going - texting chatting and of course properly servicing her. My goal is to become her exclusive lover/bf...ongoing and regular dating and sessions at my home.
Hubby is following a familiar pattern as his fantasy is becoming reality and he's worried and insecure which actually makes him look weaker. I'm going to patiently play this out...stay tuned.

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thanks for your support.
She and test several times daily.
She's coming to the conclusion that she wants and needs sex with me and that hubby can't provide it.
The process of replacing him as her primary source of pleasure has begun. I will need to perform to keep it going - texting chatting and of course properly servicing her. My goal is to become her exclusive lover/bf...ongoing and regular dating and sessions at my home.
Hubby is following a familiar pattern as his fantasy is becoming reality and he's worried and insecure which actually makes him look weaker. I'm going to patiently play this out...stay tuned.

I think that most real cuckolds are not so afraid of being replaced sexually as being replaced as a husband and romantic relationship. I think it's important to let him know that you aren't trying to steal his wife, but to just be her primary, or only sexual partner.

CTGentleman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think that most real cuckolds are not so afraid of being replaced sexually as being replaced as a husband and romantic relationship. I think it's important to let him know that you aren't trying to steal his wife, but to just be her primary, or only sexual partner.

Amazzed,
You are absolutely right - I'm here as here fantasy bf - nothing more. I provide the raw sexual pleasure she craves and isn't getting now. I have no interest in stealing her from him - in fact I try to respectfully enhance their relationship.

CTGentleman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Amazzed,
You are absolutely right - I'm here as here fantasy bf - nothing more. I provide the raw sexual pleasure she craves and isn't getting now. I have no interest in stealing her from him - in fact I try to respectfully enhance their relationship.

Update - had a 2nd session with her Sunday afternoon at the same time as the initial session. She was comfortable and much more uninhibited and gave me a fantastic oral worshipping of my cock - very verbal with her as she played with her new pleasure toy. I gave her pussy a top shelf tongue lashing until she came and shook. I then gave her pussy a break with a nice breast massage/sucking and light biting to get her on edge before mounting her. I again wore a condum as requested and really worked her deep. I kept her on her back to really stretch her for my bigger size before I gave her long and slow strokes to let her feel the whole shaft. I then began to vary the speed - a hard fast one followed by a long slow one, two hard ones/two slow ones ect until she came with an internal orgasm which only a big cock can give. After she came back to earth I put her ankles up and pounded her until she screamed from the final orgasm - begged me to stop. She was completely out of energy on the bed so I took off the condum and stroked myself to shoot all over her breasts...a fantastic session.

She has been texting a lot since - I am pushing for a weekday afternoon meeting this week while her kid is at school. Really want to get her during the day on a regular basis plus Sunday afternoons as it cements my role as her exclusive lover.
We didn't talk at all about her hubby - he may be too busy to realize the transition is occurring or he's begun to accept the situation.
Ideally he will stay in the backround and let me take care of her needs.
Stay tuned.

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Update - had a 2nd session with her Sunday afternoon at the same time as the initial session. She was comfortable and much more uninhibited and gave me a fantastic oral worshipping of my cock - very verbal with her as she played with her new pleasure toy. I gave her pussy a top shelf tongue lashing until she came and shook. I then gave her pussy a break with a nice breast massage/sucking and light biting to get her on edge before mounting her. I again wore a condum as requested and really worked her deep. I kept her on her back to really stretch her for my bigger size before I gave her long and slow strokes to let her feel the whole shaft. I then began to vary the speed - a hard fast one followed by a long slow one, two hard ones/two slow ones ect until she came with an internal orgasm which only a big cock can give. After she came back to earth I put her ankles up and pounded her until she screamed from the final orgasm - begged me to stop. She was completely out of energy on the bed so I took off the condum and stroked myself to shoot all over her breasts...a fantastic session.

She has been texting a lot since - I am pushing for a weekday afternoon meeting this week while her kid is at school. Really want to get her during the day on a regular basis plus Sunday afternoons as it cements my role as her exclusive lover.
We didn't talk at all about her hubby - he may be too busy to realize the transition is occurring or he's begun to accept the situation.
Stay tuned.

Thank you for the update!
Quite a turn on to read!
She's obviously all in with this now.
I assume that her hubby is aware that the two of you have been having sex?
Would you be willing to let him watch if he's interested?

CTGentleman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting update...she texted me late last night and said hubby was ok with the situation but didn't want to be involved at all - not even watch. I told her its great that he's accepting of her enjoying my company.
This am I pushed her to meet here during the day and she said she wanted to "back off" "going too fast".
I told her to relax...clearly she senses big changes coming as I take control.
I'm going to ignore her for a couple of days - she'll text me when she's hungry for more.
I'll take her bareback when we meet again - a big milestone.
Stay tuned.

inozzyflames

Expert Member
Media

Stay tuned.

HOT!!!!!

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Interesting update...she texted me late last night and said hubby was ok with the situation but didn't want to be involved at all - not even watch. I told her its great that he's accepting of her enjoying my company.
This am I pushed her to meet here during the day and she said she wanted to "back off" "going too fast".
I told her to relax...clearly she senses big changes coming as I take control.
I'm going to ignore her for a couple of days - she'll text me when she's hungry for more.
I'll take her bareback when we meet again - a big milestone.
Stay tuned.

That's great that her hubby is so accepting of the arrangement, but I feel sorry for him that he doesn't want to watch. I think it would be an awesome experience for him, and maybe for all three of you.

CTGentleman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Stay tuned.

Thanks guys I'm working hard here. She's angry that he's not reacting to the situation - my take is that he's overwhelmed and intimidated and he's ripe to be cucked. She pulled away from me earlier this week but I'm confident I can turn her into my regular slutwife.

Reactions: B_er and amazzzed2

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thanks guys I'm working hard here. She's angry that he's not reacting to the situation - my take is that he's overwhelmed and intimidated and he's ripe to be cucked. She pulled away from me earlier this week but I'm confident I can turn her into my regular slutwife.

Interesting.
I wonder why she's angry that he's not reacting?
What reaction does she want from him?
I wonder if she wants him to be a typical cuckold?

CTGentleman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting.
I wonder why she's angry that he's not reacting?
What reaction does she want from him?
I wonder if she wants him to be a typical cuckold?

Amazzzed,
She originally wanted MFM and he folded - now I've begun to take over and he's not reacting.
I think she feels unwanted by him fyi she's a real hottie and quite full of herself.
I'm getting more resistance from her here as she senses she's not going to boss me like her hubby.
Making her my slut is going to fantastic

Reactions: B_er and amazzzed2

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Amazzzed,
She originally wanted MFM and he folded - now I've begun to take over and he's not reacting.
I think she feels unwanted by him fyi she's a real hottie and quite full of herself.
I'm getting more resistance from her here as she senses she's not going to boss me like her hubby.
Making her my slut is going to fantastic

Thanks for your reply.
I don't think that he doesn't want her, but that he realizes that he can't satisfy her like you can. Instead of him being grateful like a good cuckold that you are helping, he seems to be pouting.

CTGentleman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for your reply.
I don't think that he doesn't want her, but that he realizes that he can't satisfy her like you can. Instead of him being grateful like a good cuckold that you are helping, he seems to be pouting.

I think you're right. When I pleasure her I give fantastic oral - a real tongue lashing. He never does it according to her.
I also gave her a long massage - she loved it.
By the time I entered her she was crazy with lust.
He's a small man being put in his place.

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think you're right. When I pleasure her I give fantastic oral - a real tongue lashing. He never does it according to her.
I also gave her a long massage - she loved it.
By the time I entered her she was crazy with lust.
He's a small man being put in his place.
Thank you!
Please keep us updated!