Bull hotwife stories and ideas

CTGentleman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Amazing how clueless most cuck hubbies are...they generally take no time for their woman - I text them more than they do.
They generally can't or won't orally pleasure her....I always warm them up with an oral orgasm.
And once they realize she's hooked on seeing me it's too late...they protest, pout and they look even weaker.
I keep pushing them both until she only thinks about me sexually.

Reactions: B_er

shamrockfaced

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Amazing how clueless most cuck hubbies are...they generally take no time for their woman - I text them more than they do.
They generally can't or won't orally pleasure her....I always warm them up with an oral orgasm.
And once they realize she's hooked on seeing me it's too late...they protest, pout and they look even weaker.
I keep pushing them both until she only thinks about me sexually.

Oh boo hoo! Husband won't let you fuck his wife alone. Cry me a river. Much of what you say makes you sound very immature and less than intelligent. You been on this trail with the blonde for months now, but you cant seem to figure out she wants the hubby involved. If you don't watch out, she's going to find a 'bull' that respects the wife's wishes. With a body like that, she is not going to have a hard time finding dick who is willing to fuck her on her terms (which don't seem unreasonable). Keep us updated with the story, but I suspect this tale will trail off because it doesn't go where you think/want it to.

Reactions: DaisyDoesIt

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh boo hoo! Husband won't let you fuck his wife alone. Cry me a river. Much of what you say makes you sound very immature and less than intelligent. You been on this trail with the blonde for months now, but you cant seem to figure out she wants the hubby involved. If you don't watch out, she's going to find a 'bull' that respects the wife's wishes. With a body like that, she is not going to have a hard time finding dick who is willing to fuck her on her terms (which don't seem unreasonable). Keep us updated with the story, but I suspect this tale will trail off because it doesn't go where you think/want it to.

In all fairness to CTGentleman, he wasn't opposed to the husband being involved. The husband was because she thought he was "insecure about being close to me naked as he's smaller and unathletic." He then added, "I'm pushing to see her with or w/o him." So it really isn't a case of CTGentleman not respecting the wife's wishes. It seems to be one of the husband resisting being "put in his proper place." At least as far as I read the exchange.

Update...she wants an MFM with me her and hubby....he is balking at it. She thinks he's insecure about being close to me naked as he's smaller and unathletic. I'm pushing to see her with or w/o him. If he's there I may take her and put him in his proper place right there. Either way I'm going to be her bull....she's fit and hungry for what I have to offer.

CTGentleman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In all fairness to CTGentleman, he wasn't opposed to the husband being involved. The husband was because she thought he was "insecure about being close to me naked as he's smaller and unathletic." He then added, "I'm pushing to see her with or w/o him." So it really isn't a case of CTGentleman not respecting the wife's wishes. It seems to be one of the husband resisting being "put in his proper place." At least as far as I read the exchange.

Liljock is correct - I don't oppose hubby being involved in an initial MFM which is what she wants. It is their fantasy after all.
I'm patiently waiting on this one. When her and I met in public and in my truck we had a fantastic chemistry and when the 3 of us met before at a pub he was intimidated - quiet and wouldn't look me in the eyes. She's there for the taking and the dynamic is being set for me to be her regular bull.

DaisyDoesIt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Or it'll 'trail off' because this little wanker has to go back to school. It's lonely down in momma's basement...............

CTGentleman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Liljock is correct - I don't oppose hubby being involved in an initial MFM which is what she wants. It is their fantasy after all.
I'm patiently waiting on this one. When her and I met in public and in my truck we had a fantastic chemistry and when the 3 of us met before at a pub he was intimidated - quiet and wouldn't look me in the eyes. She's there for the taking and the dynamic is being set for me to be her regular bull.

Been very busy in my vanilla life. The hubby definitely won't do the MFM as she requested. She thinks he's insecure as he's shorter and not as well built as I am - also not as well endowed. It's fantastic that she thought of this...I sensed it all along. She wants to meet for our first sexual fun in the next few days. Although it is taking longer to bed her I am making progress towards my ultimate goal of being her bull...regular discreet dates and sexual sessions that lead to exclusivity with me. She says that they have been reading stories about the cuckold/hotwife lifestyle....now I'll give them the real thing. Stay tuned...

Attachments

Reactions: firedogg81

CTGentleman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Been very busy in my vanilla life. The hubby definitely won't do the MFM as she requested. She thinks he's insecure as he's shorter and not as well built as I am - also not as well endowed. It's fantastic that she thought of this...I sensed it all along. She wants to meet for our first sexual fun in the next few days. Although it is taking longer to bed her I am making progress towards my ultimate goal of being her bull...regular discreet dates and sexual sessions that lead to exclusivity with me. She says that they have been reading stories about the cuckold/hotwife lifestyle....now I'll give them the real thing. Stay tuned...

Victory....I finally got her. I met her for a drink late Sunday afternoon and we chatted and watched football at a local pub. Took 2 hours of chatting to get her comfortable to go to my place. Gave her a tour of the place and got her on the bed for the massage I promised her. Gave her a great deep tissue massage and them undressed her...first working her incredible beasts until she moaned with pleasure. Then I ate her shaved pussy for a good half hour...one finger then two inside while I worked her clit. She begged me to fuck her but with a condom..she sucked me with her beautiful mouth to a rock hard state. I made her wait a bit before putting it in hard and deep and rolled my hips to break her in to my size. I slowly began to fuck her and her eyes were glazed with the experience. She asked me to take her hard doggy and I gave it to her...spanking her ample ass and pulling her blond hair. The harder I gave it to her the more she wanted it...she's a woman who needs a real strong hung man and I could see her small hubby couldn't handle her. I kept texting during the session for updates and details...the update is I'm seeing her again later this week and regularly from now on. Feels fantastic after the long chase....

inozzyflames

Expert Member
Media
Victory....I finally got her. I met her for a drink late Sunday afternoon and we chatted and watched football at a local pub. Took 2 hours of chatting to get her comfortable to go to my place. Gave her a tour of the place and got her on the bed for the massage I promised her. Gave her a great deep tissue massage and them undressed her...first working her incredible beasts until she moaned with pleasure. Then I ate her shaved pussy for a good half hour...one finger then two inside while I worked her clit. She begged me to fuck her but with a condom..she sucked me with her beautiful mouth to a rock hard state. I made her wait a bit before putting it in hard and deep and rolled my hips to break her in to my size. I slowly began to fuck her and her eyes were glazed with the experience. She asked me to take her hard doggy and I gave it to her...spanking her ample ass and pulling her blond hair. The harder I gave it to her the more she wanted it...she's a woman who needs a real strong hung man and I could see her small hubby couldn't handle her. I kept texting during the session for updates and details...the update is I'm seeing her again later this week and regularly from now on. Feels fantastic after the long chase....

HOT stuff!! Can`t wait for more updates..... Did she enjoy it:)

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

I hope her husband gets to watch at least once! I know that I would love to. He would probably be hooked!

DaisyDoesIt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

CTGentleman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks Pete...takes patience and belief to succeed at any endeavor
Take care

Follow up she has a preponderance of red marks on her left ass cheek from my right hand.
Hubby noticed and was unhappy about it not that she was injured but that she loved it.
She wants more and sees he can't give her this.
Stay tuned for the next steps.

shamrockfaced

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
" I kept texting during the session for updates and details..."

Why didn't you just pull out and hike around to the front and talk to her?

You are one silly little peter pullin' wanker.
This is great. Daisy, I don't think he's in mother's basement. I'm pretty confident this guy is a cuck with a kink for other dudes banging his wife. The more he posts, the more slips he gives. Good story, though.

qbert182

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is great. Daisy, I don't think he's in mother's basement. I'm pretty confident this guy is a cuck with a kink for other dudes banging his wife. The more he posts, the more slips he gives. Good story, though.

This.
Read thru the thread... then started skipping to CT 's posts.
It was obvious he was telling a faslehood... then he slipped.
Be patient, liars always expose themselves.

shamrockfaced

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It was obvious he was telling a faslehood... then he slipped.
Be patient, liars always expose themselves.
There have been many slips, going back to the very beginning. Simple statement analysis reveals alot. But in any case, the story is fun even if it probably belongs in the ficticous stories area. I'm staying tuned for the next episode.

Reactions: Heat

DaisyDoesIt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Thanks. It ain't the fact that the little twat is a dope---it's that he thinks others are, too.

Reactions: Heat

pipedreamer79

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think I may have a real problem...

I've always been a size queen, ever since I saw my first hung guy.

But as the years go on, I am becoming more and more fixated on alpha males, and embracing my cuck role to the absolute fullest.

It may just be fantasy talking, I'm not sure, but in a perfect world, I would love for my wife to find a bull that treats me with respect, but he ultimately takes my wife from me, and I am only allowed to remain involved as an assistant as needed. For most this would be a huge shot to the ego, but for some reason with me, it's intensely arousing.