Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

SR_P_Ness-Envie

Experimental Member
Media
Officials traced the canisters to a Greyhound bus, whose driver wasn't aware that he'd [lost his load, WKRN television reported.

I love when news articles are punny!
99% certain this was on purpose. If not, someone is going to be the laughing stock of the paper for a while :p

monel

Sexy Member
Media
A bus load of Taureans? Must've been quite the party bus. Lucky it was apparently air conditioned.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dad used to raise cattle and he had a few breeding bulls. Sometimes he would sell the semen. And I even helped once or twice. Funny, too, because all of the other hands felt very uncomfortable with me being there. I really never thought twice about it though. It was just part of raising animals. I did feel sorry for the bulls though, but I guess they were OK with everything.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Dad used to raise cattle and he had a few breeding bulls. Sometimes he would sell the semen. And I even helped once or twice. Funny, too, because all of the other hands felt very uncomfortable with me being there. I really never thought twice about it though. It was just part of raising animals. I did feel sorry for the bulls though, but I guess they were OK with everything.
I saw a TV show about how they collect it. Pretty amazing.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Bull semen on a Greyhound.....well, I've seen worse things on a Greyhound bus. Spilled bull semen wouldn't even make the top ten.