Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi guys,

I have had a tough conversation from my boyfriend and explained I have had enough of pretending to enjoy his little dick so I have taken the step of locking it in a chastity cage. What this means is that I'm now looking for a talented bull with a big cock to satisfy me in all the ways that he can't.

We've also therefore embarked on cuckolding him.

We are based in London and can host. Please message me directly with photos of your dicks - very well endowed men only please.

I look forward to seeing what you've got in store for me!

(Apologies if this is in the wrong place - any pointers to where it should be would be appreciated)

Squirrel1

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi guys,

I have had a tough conversation from my boyfriend and explained I have had enough of pretending to enjoy his little dick so I have taken the step of locking it in a chastity cage. What this means is that I'm now looking for a talented bull with a big cock to satisfy me in all the ways that he can't.

We are based in London and can host. Please message me directly with photos of your dicks - very well endowed men only please.

(Apologies if this is in the wrong place - any pointers to where it should be would be appreciated)
You might have more luck in the personals section.

Personal Ads

MDM8

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi guys,

Wish I lived in the London area and could be your bull! View media item 6378041View media item 6424571View media item 6445581

Reactions: Gayboy34