Bullet Vibrator question

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by psidom, Feb 8, 2011.

1. psidom

Gold Member

Albums:
    i have been a huge fan of vibrating toys since i got into
    rope bondage, and now i am seeing why women bitch about
    the battery life on these things if you use them alot.

so far i have bought 4 Doc johnson pink bullet,and 4 Evolved bullets.
    all of which lasted a month.

i prefer wireless,so if anyone knows the
    Magickal Wireless Everlasting Bullet Vibe maker
    please introduce us, i am giving Doc Johnson too much money.

i was looking at the EVIBE lucky 7...anyone try it?
    did it die when you touched it?

2. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

What do you man by 'they lasted a month'? Do you mean the batteries died, or the motor? If it's the motor, I suggest you never buy another of them.

3. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    I love love love the TLC 10x bullet vibe because it's powerful and it has mesmerizing vibing patterns. It's so powerful, it takes 6 AA batteries. Having said that, it's also cheaply and badly made, especially where the wire attaches to the remote. The digital screen broke within 30 minutes of opening the package, too. I've owned a lot of bullet vibes and I've only had two really excellent ones, the TLC 10x and California Exotic's Impulse Hypersonic bullet, which also has excellent vibe patterns and is almost as powerful.

Mine is so broken now that if you hold the remote the wrong way, it doesn't work because the connection wire is loose, so you have to jiggle it. I still prefer using it over other vibes.

When my TLC dies, I'm buying a new one. Yes, it appears to actually be made to break after X number of uses, and if that's so then that's marketing genius, because I'm going to keep buying a new one every single time the old one breaks. It's that good.

I've never tried a wireless bullet. I've always assumed they wouldn't be powerful enough to entertain me. The one time I invested in a wireless wearable toy for us to play with, it was disappointing because the vibing wasn't pleasurable to me. It didn't vibe like any of my favorite toys do and it didn't sit properly on my happy spot. It was expensive and a waste of money. I love the idea of public play somewhere noisy, like a concert, with me wearing the vibe and him holding the remote. It excited both of us, but I also harbor a suspicion that searching for the perfect toy to make that game possible would be frustrating and expensive and end in disappointment. I don't like setting myself up for disappointment.

#3 petite, Feb 8, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2011
Draft saved Draft deleted