bullfighters

pirola

Cherished Member
Media
Spanish Bullfighting may be a cruel and brutal sport buy hey, you get to see lots of enormous tight bulges. You can find really hung bullfighters of all ages and colours, some are sexy and some are ugly as hell. As far as I know, the biggest bulges are those of Antonio Ordoñez, Antonio Ribera Ordoñez, Damaso González and Domingo Ortega, but there are lots and lots of well-endowed matadors.
http://www.casasgente.com/148/Images/ordonez_01.jpg

Media
prod_4513.gif

bigmec2001

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have noticed bullfighters too. I saw a television program on the training process, and even the young guys...age 10 and such, dress this way. Nearly ever bullfighter hikes his pants up high enough to really accentuate his nuts...which seem to be more emphasized than his dick. I would imagine this is linked to masculinity, represented by apparently large cahones...especially in relation to ability in torturing the bulls. Generally, men in Mediterranean countries are less shy about showing a bulge in tight pants than other countries. Seems part of the culture.

To all of which should be added, that the front of their pants should not show the smallest bit of plead to prevent the sharp tip of the bull´s horn to get caught there and badly damage the ( not so ) private parts of the matadores.
The pants are designed to "host the stuff" on the left, as most of the guys are right-handers and thus expose this side of their crotch in first place.

So there is a practical impact, too.

Reactions: hunter1958

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
I love matador's outfits. But do hate the sport. They try to make the Bull out to be some wild crazy untamed beast. But how do u expect the creature to react, when u lock him in an circle arena, and stab him with knives. The thing is going to defend his life.

jim817

Expert Member
Media
I also find matador outfits very erotic and sexual and has been a fetish of mine for a long time. The whole bullfight thing is sexual....bullfighters bulge and round ass showing and the bull with his big swinging balls. Oh man, that's hot.