Bullies

TaxiDriver

Just Browsing
Media
Hello, I'm new here and I just wanted to tell a story that happened to me when i was about 13 or 14.

I was the geek in my class, (I still am), and there where a bunch of guys bullying me, but there was one in special who I really hated. Well, I went to the bathroom one day, and I don't know why I used the urinals, I don't like them, but thought because I was alone, it would be OK, so I'm there doing my thing, and the bastard bully just comes at me and insults me (the proper procedure and shit), and he uses the urinal next to me, and then he just bent and see my dick, ( I think to make fun of my smallness, or so he thougth), well the look in his face was priceless, then I just saw his, it was very small....The guy never bullied me again. :D

KidBrown

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Maybe all the bullying was his way of covering up his pent up sexual desires towards you, haha. You sure did break his arrogant streak though, good for you man !!

c.dub

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Bullies are just trying to compensate for their inability to measure up (pun intended) in one form or another. And now all you have to do is give that little guy a knowing smile every now and again to keep him in check.

cheers to you

TaxiDriver

Just Browsing
Media
Yeah it was awesome, and I did smile at him with an evil grin once in a while, but I'm 19 and I'm in Canada, I was in Venezuela back then, and I don't think I'll have to resort to that because Canadians are nice as hell, they are so nice its ridiculous, besides I think my peers and I are to old for that kind of shit, which is ...nice :)

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You may not need to use that tactic again but Im sure it would help some of the readers especially some of the younger ones. Good for you!

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
At the gym, I sometimes (rarely) see bullies, muscling out littler guys.

Many times, I somehow end up next to them, in the locker room; drying my hair, with my only towel. :D

Some take issue, but most just shot up and disappear.

--

When I was in school, I got bullied; called names. But they were only able to do it because I let them. In college I started feeling better about myself, there weren't quite as many idiots there. It also helped that I started dating and they didn't know me as "donkey boy" (there were other names too, but all along the same lines).

Happy2BHung

Just Browsing
Media
c.dub said:
Bullies are just trying to compensate for their inability to measure up (pun intended) in one form or another. And now all you have to do is give that little guy a knowing smile every now and again to keep him in check.

cheers to you

I have used that knowing smile myself and it works like a charm. Keeps irritating, obnoxious, competitive guys who are small dicked to keep quiet. A gentle reminder that I have exactly what they lack - no amount of their overcompensating can change that :D I say cheers to you also!

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
TaxiDriver said:
Yeah it was awesome, and I did smile at him with an evil grin once in a while, but I'm 19 and I'm in Canada, I was in Venezuela back then, and I don't think I'll have to resort to that because Canadians are nice as hell, they are so nice its ridiculous, besides I think my peers and I are to old for that kind of shit, which is ...nice :)

Life Lesson #1 after leaveing school:

Bullies exist everywhere everywhen in one form or another.

They don't just cease to exist when they leave school you know. ;)

Simon9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Amen to that. Three years or so ago, a higher-up (younger Ivy-League executive) at my company was giving me an unnecessary hard time about some things. It was clearly a power trip for him to do so. One day he particularly got under my skin. Later, I was at the urinals and saw him sidle up next to me to use the other one.

I quickly gave a stretch-pull and held it further back to let it flop and give him a view as I pissed (I had no idea whether he would look, but just in case). Then I stood back a couple of inches from the urinal more than usual, but not enough to look obvious. I stared straight ahead, didn't say a word, did my business and left.

The next day I passed him in the hallway and he was staring at my crotch the whole time he walked towards me, his mouth dropped open with an unhappy look on his face. It could not have been sweeter.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
TaxiDriver said:
Hello, I'm new here and I just wanted to tell a story that happened to me when i was about 13 or 14.

I was the geek in my class, (I still am), and there where a bunch of guys bullying me, but there was one in special who I really hated. Well, I went to the bathroom one day, and I don't know why I used the urinals, I don't like them, but thought because I was alone, it would be OK, so I'm there doing my thing, and the bastard bully just comes at me and insults me (the proper procedure and shit), and he uses the urinal next to me, and then he just bent and see my dick, ( I think to make fun of my smallness, or so he thougth), well the look in his face was priceless, then I just saw his, it was very small....The guy never bullied me again. :D
If this were to be made into a TV movie, it would belong on some freak hybrid of the Disney channel and Cinemax.