Bulls -- what's your favorite aspect of cuckold/hot wife/slut wife play?

pipedreamer79

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm curious as to what the most exciting psychological aspects of a cuckold/slut wife scenario are for the bulls...

Is it the first time that your cock is released, and seeing the look on the wife's face as she sees it for the first time?

Is it getting to see how much bigger you are than her husband, and hearing her talk about it?

Is it that moment that you slide further inside her than she's used to, and knowing that your cock is in places that have either never had a cock up that far, or it's been a very long time?

If it's something other than those things, what other psychological aspects really stoke your fire as you're getting ready to do another man's wife?

need2bsexy2

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Quote: Is it that moment that you slide further inside her than she's used to, and knowing that your cock is in places that have either never had a cock up that far

This happens often. But the most exciting to me is a couple that want to share themselves with me! I feel blessed and my focus is totally on the woman's pleasure. I always thank them both for being willing to share with me.

Reactions: reuben36

visorkols

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Its more about the power exchange for me, sometimes the bf/husband in a swinger relationship is bisexual. I feel they are more open to an exchange of power, tbh its more fun. Ive fucked and creampied this guys gf once and we were just laying on the bed and the bf starts to eat her pussy. Asks me to taste how sweet her pussy is & I tell him "no" while his gf chimes in and says "its a complete mess". I wanted to laugh so hard at that moment but I didnt and he just went back to eating her pussy. With a different couple while I was fucking her, she was loudly telling her husband that she wanted me to cum inside her. It was such a big turn on doing that while her husband was watching and jerking off. This guy is someone who wouldnt look out of place at a biker bar but sexually hes such a cuck. He could literally kick my ass so easily but in the bedroom the power shift is so great that its a big ego boost. Getting them opened up to trying out the fucklicking positing where hes under her clicking her clit while I fuck her in doggy. Fuck her till I creampie her and let him eat her pussy out afterwards. Getting hard thinking about it.

cozmo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love everything about being a Bull. It's nice to be one of the rare breed that has the guts to do it, mostly. When I think about the scenarios that I've been in, it's almost unbelievable. The greatest compliment was probably when a woman that I had a FWB situation with got married and I thought we were done. Within six months had invited me into their relationship to be their Bull. Then they got divorced (reasons unrelated) and she called me up again. We're still going strong. Good cock makes quite an impression (pun intended).

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Favorite? Watching a married/taken woman worship my body with her eyes, hands, lips, tongue, words. Nonverbal communication is more telling. Eyes and facial expression give it away. The fact that he is watching is secondary to her sexual freedom/expression.

Check that. Her orgasms are my favorite aspect.

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Is it the first time that your cock is released, and seeing the look on the wife's face as she sees it for the first time?

I love that first experience of my cock. I love the expression on her face as she takes in the size, and then the intake of breath, and what she says, "Oh my god, this is so beautiful!" was what the last wife said first. She explores it with her hands, and then opens her mouth for me. Many US wives have not experienced a cock with foreskin before, so that discovery is totally cool. As she is holding it in her hands as I stand naked in front of her, I do look over and check out the expression on the hub's face.

Is it getting to see how much bigger you are than her husband, and hearing her talk about it?

The whole compare thing, even if the wife is talking about it, is a minor pleasure. I think the SPH guys love it, and some frustrated wives like to rub it in. I enjoy having a big cock and getting to give so much pleasure with it, don't get me wrong. It's just not a big deal to compare with him. When the hub learns to get into the worship of me and my cock after a while, that can up the level of passion.

Is it that moment that you slide further inside her than she's used to, and knowing that your cock is in places that have either never had a cock up that far, or it's been a very long time?

I love the expression on her face when she feels the sensations of my big cock -- the furrowed brow, the open mouth, the eyes rolling... the wonderful sounds she makes. I love going deeper than she has had before, and all the pleasure that she has never felt until my cock fucks so far up inside her, and stretches her out too.

BUT, I have to agree that my favorite thing are her orgasms. I love giving women pleasure. A close second is fucking her with her husband present, and giving her climax after climax. I love really satisfying her, in so many ways that he can't. I say that fucking a couple is like controlled nuclear fission. They invite me inside the energy field of their marriage. By using my passion, my cock and body, my love of women. I turn a frustrated wife into a satisfied one. He gets this thing that he wants as well. I can't pretend to understand it all... but sex with couples is the hottest there is.

Reactions: pipedreamer79