Bully/Wimp/Cuck stories

dannyowns_u

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm looking for some good stories to read. Preferably one's that involve:
  • A bully that steals another guy's girlfriend?
  • Getting cucked by alpha male
  • Gay guy being forced by a straight guy.
  • Anything involving a wimp and alpha or wife cheating on husband.

Derringer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm looking for some good stories to read. Preferably one's that involve:
  • A bully that steals another guy's girlfriend?
  • Getting cucked by alpha male
  • Gay guy being forced by a straight guy.
  • Anything involving a wimp and alpha or wife cheating on husband.
My actual history ( much of which I have posted about on LPSG) covers a lot of what you are looking for. Perhaps if you peruse them and/or engage in a conversation with me when both are on line.
I am currently in a relationship that involves other guys or couples. I have watched a fair number of much better endowed guys fuck my girlfriend. In the past some of my gfs definitely cheated on me and it actually inspired me to enjoy being 'outmanned' in the bedroom. I have definitely had a few gfs stolen from me.
Ironically personalitywise and general outward demeanour I am certainly more alpha than beta but sexually I am much more beta. My tiny cock has assuredly had much to do with it.

Stromjir

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Try "Camping with my Wife" by SmithPortinoi on Literotica. Always loved this story.

Same site, user XLEGLOVER has a massive series about a married couple. Husband is a big cuck. The wife has varied short term and longer term bulls, some of whom are just so fucking cocky - it's hot!

Reactions: amazzzed2

bobbyjo92

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This guys twitter is full of them, scroll down it's non-stop. There's almost so much that each individual one loses individual value because your brain get's used to it. So space wisely.

https://twitter.com/boy_fromhell
This account is wild. Had to stop myself from liking so much. The April fool's girlfriend scene had me so hard

• Love
Reactions: P.J.9

Derringer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Posted experience in more detail a while back but here is the truncated version.
In the course of a foursome with my girlfriend and another bi couple I was fucked by yhe other guy. I am generally viewed as an alpha male and he was definitely seen as a rather effeminate beta.
He had always been a bottom before and I had actually never topped or bottomed. His cock was massively bigger than my tiny penis and the 2 women requested ( insisted) that he fuck me because he had the superior endowment.
So it was a case of an alpha being submissive and dominated by a beta. ( my penis felt very very small while he fucked me while the girls watched and cheered him on)

Reactions: deleted18464931

bobbyjo92

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Posted experience in more detail a while back but here is the truncated version.
In the course of a foursome with my girlfriend and another bi couple I was fucked by yhe other guy. I am generally viewed as an alpha male and he was definitely seen as a rather effeminate beta.
He had always been a bottom before and I had actually never topped or bottomed. His cock was massively bigger than my tiny penis and the 2 women requested ( insisted) that he fuck me because he had the superior endowment.
So it was a case of an alpha being submissive and dominated by a beta. ( my penis felt very very small while he fucked me while the girls watched and cheered him on)
That's wild. Did they enjoy the view?

Reactions: Derringer

Derringer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
That's wild. Did they enjoy the view?
His gf said something to the effect of her never seeing him so manly. He fucked me while I was on my back my little cock was viewed more easily in direct comparison to his which he at one point pressed against mine and the real difference in our size was absolutely evident. ( I felt like I had a clit and my gf concurred)

Reactions: deleted18464931

bobbyjo92

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
His gf said something to the effect of her never seeing him so manly. He fucked me while I was on my back my little cock was viewed more easily in direct comparison to his which he at one point pressed against mine and the real difference in our size was absolutely evident. ( I felt like I had a clit and my gf concurred)
That must have felt mad with his dick pressing into your clit. Your gf talk a lot of shit about yours?

Reactions: Derringer

Derringer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
That must have felt mad with his dick pressing into your clit. Your gf talk a lot of shit about yours?
I never felt so tiny. My gf was already well aware of my underendowment she was the one most keen to watch me being fucked by the other guy and definitely enjoyed it when he fucked her.
She had arranged this foursome with the potential guy on guy action in mind. She had asked me before if I would ever engage in such a thing ( she had tried to get former lovers to satisfy her fantasy but they had declined)
I didnt concede to do it but hadnt absolutely declined either. I had no idea it was on the menu when I agreed to the hookup. I knew the other couple were bi and I knew my gf was bi curious. I was totally looking forward to her and the other woman getting it on as well as watching the guy fuck my gf but I had no plans to directly interact with him but in the heat of the action ( with the arousal factor of the sph) I shelved my reservations and the rest is history.

bobbyjo92

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I never felt so tiny. My gf was already well aware of my underendowment she was the one most keen to watch me being fucked by the other guy and definitely enjoyed it when he fucked her.
She had arranged this foursome with the potential guy on guy action in mind. She had asked me before if I would ever engage in such a thing ( she had tried to get former lovers to satisfy her fantasy but they had declined)
I didnt concede to do it but hadnt absolutely declined either. I had no idea it was on the menu when I agreed to the hookup. I knew the other couple were bi and I knew my gf was bi curious. I was totally looking forward to her and the other woman getting it on as well as watching the guy fuck my gf but I had no plans to directly interact with him but in the heat of the action ( with the arousal factor of the sph) I shelved my reservations and the rest is history.
Wow have you had similar experiences since? Has this opened the door to her inviting more couples?

Derringer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Wow have you had similar experiences since? Has this opened the door to her inviting more couples?
It has become a sexual lifestyle ( if and when opportunity arises) It includes Cuckold/mmf engagements. I am no longer with the woman involved in the initial experience but we are still connected ( she moved away due to her career) She did match me up with my current gf whom I have shared this lifestyle with for over 4 yrs.
For the first few we were quite prolific but over the last 6 months it is more occasional because her job takes her away for weeks or months at a time.

Reactions: Jaqc

Derringer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Wow that sounds quite intense. Do you know what she's getting up to while she's working away?
Wow that sounds quite intense. Do you know what she's getting up to while she's working away?
Not a requirement but sometimes she gives me details ( no pics) . I dont think she hooks up with anyone while away very often but when she has she tells me. (she knows I am more than ok with it so she doesnt need to keep secrets) She hooked up for a one night stand last month but all she told me was he had a big cock and he knew how to use it. ( she threw in a bit of bonus sph when she pointed out that all guy's cocks are big compared to my tiny one. )

Reactions: amazzzed2