Bullying Mom Gets Slap On The Wrist

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

Account Disabled
Media
wahine, she drove a 13 year old girl for kill herself. i don't understand why you think that, because this woman has a family, she shouldn't be in jail, or have any kine punishment for what she has done

*reads thread*

*reads thread again*

I can understand your first response to one of my posts, where you assumed what my position is on the matter. I didn't say how she should be punished so I guess it's fair game to assume what my opinion is. But I just said "I agree too" to NJQT's line "Having a family is not a get out of jail free card."

You know, don't even try to answer my question. I wouldn't want you getting lost in thought - clearly it's somewhere you've never been.

Ed69, I like your ideas about making her feel the guilt. I worry that simply locking someone in prison doesn't make them feel guilty, especially someone with a sick mind like that. Also, prison protects her, in a way.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ed69, I like your ideas about making her feel the guilt. I worry that simply locking someone in prison doesn't make them feel guilty, especially someone with a sick mind like that. Also, prison protects her, in a way.

Thanks for getting my idea!

This woman does not deserve to hide in a cage for the rest of her life.She needs to live in public and private with the shame of what she did.I'll say it again,punish don't confine.

Last edited: