Bummer...Farrah Fawcett has received the last rites

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It' s hard to believe that she was only on Charlies Angels for one season.

Due to the time constraints of NY, all the news programs like the Insider have Farrah Stories and not MJ yet.

Millions of gay men were in love with her due to her beauty.

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It' s hard to believe that she was only on Charlies Angels for one season.

Due to the time constraints of NY, all the news programs like the Insider have Farrah Stories and not MJ yet.

Millions of gay men were in love with her due to her beauty.

Don't forget her excellent performance in the psych-rape drama Extremities. She never really got the chances that say Jessica Lange did. Jessica also being a former model tho I think farrah would have excelled more than she had.

I adored Farrah. I had the posters, a T-shirt, and loved watching Charlie's Angels. She was my first crush and her poster had a place of pride over my bed. I'd still have the famous poster of her if my asshole 6th grade teacher, Kenneth Lazarus, hadn't ripped it up.

She seemed a lovely person and she stood a symbol for me of someone who didn't let cancer take away her dignity even in the end. It's difficult to describe. I've known of her since I was a pre-teen and when ever there was a Farrah movie or a CA rerun with her in it, I'd watch just because she was my first love. I think an entire generation of men and women just saw Farrah as a lovely person with an astonishing smile, more than a little talent, and a difficult personal life which I think she handled with dignity even when salacious details were leaked out. She had class but had an air of that girl-next-door friendliness that didn't make her seem so impossible to approach as some beautiful women.

Maybe women and girls get this feeling with their teen crushes? I don't know. I do know that Farrah is and was well-loved by many men who grew-up with her like I did. She holds a unique and very special place in our hearts.

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I adored Farrah. I had the posters, a T-shirt, and loved watching Charlie's Angels. She was my first crush and her poster had a place of pride over my bed. I'd still have the famous poster of her if my asshole 6th grade teacher, Kenneth Lazarus, hadn't ripped it up.

What was yr 6th grade teacher doing in yr room?!!!!!:biggrin1: