Bumps on Cock

howami

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is it normal to have bumps on your cock?
Sometimes I get icky white heads too.
Is it just me?
I was really noticing it just now while spanking the monkey.

Attachments

FizzyUK

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The attachment scared me just a bit!

Are you talking about the hair folicles? If so there is nothing to worry about. They start to appear around the time of pubic growth.

If your not and I have got the wrong end of the stick, maybe go to your doctor, could be infections.

robroy5044

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Looks normal - I've had them since I was in high school. Scared me a bit back then, but I showed them to my dad and he said "welcome to the family" NOT "where've you been putting that thing, boy?". Just to make sure I showed the doctor next time I had a physical and he said that it's normal for some guys to have those small white bumps under the skin (I forget what he called them). At least you don't also have FRECKLES on your dick like I do...

D

deleted30979

I have them too, they're a little bit visible in the latest picture I uploaded.

sounder1

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Stop worrying. I have them too. I did some research on this once and lots of men have these bumps on the corona of their glans . Freaked out my now wife when she went down on me the first time. Had to explain that there was nothing wrong with my dick and I showed her some pictures on the web of guys with these bumps.

Just Browsing
Media
it's been established they're hair follicles. BUT to prevent it, make sure you wash your dick before you shave it. it's gotta be clean. also, shave slightly less often. shaving too often can cause in-grown hairs from what i hear.