bunch of new pics

inofthearts

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
every so often i just get the urge to take pics of myself, so i went back through my collection and uploaded some of the better ones. I also took some new ones today, including a couple verification shots. let me know what you think.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
How lucky we are that you sometimes get that urge, inofthearts! Thanks for sharing your handsome face, great physique, and sexy/substantial dong with us -- the total package sure works for me!

fliegles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
every so often i just get the urge to take pics of myself, so i went back through my collection and uploaded some of the better ones. I also took some new ones today, including a couple verification shots. let me know what you think.

PORKIN'! :wink: Great pictures Inofhearts, hope you get the urge to take some more. Got shots of you in a speedo?:cool:

chavous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
One of the best men on this site! A total package....Thanks!Today is my birthday and this is a great gift!

Dalt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Everything is looking great! I wish I'd seen your pics before I spent so much time in Atlanta traffic this afternoon--it would've given me something to day dream about........!

Media
Definitely one of the best looking men I have seen at LPSG. Welcome!

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wow---what can I say? Handsome face, great body, long thick well shaped dick---your boyfriend and/or girlfriend are very very very lucky!:hitit:

joffreyxxl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Awesome gallery! Whenever u feel the urge again, feel free to go for it!
Gret pics, and u are cute.....
Have fun,
Joff