Bunny Hollow Crises Averted

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by thirteenbyseven, Dec 17, 2011.

1. thirteenbyseven

Gold Member

Hugh Hefner on Lohan Cover: I Pushed For More Nudity - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

Just when I begin to feel depressed that these United States are being overrun by tubby reality TV buffoons with bad hair (The Donald) and presidential candidates that endlessly prattle on like a collection of contestants on a bad daytime game show- Rick Perry chooses "what I didn't learn in eighth-grade civics class" for $400- the cockles of my heart are warmed by good old Hugh Hefner. Yes, what we need is a hard bargaining octogenarian like Hugh Hefner to make America a better place in which to live.

Originally Lindsay Lohan, the modest and demure, only wanted to show one-half of one boob in her Playboy shoot. Never mind that TMZ had shown her emerging from a car showing everything up a cocktail dress from her knee to her nether region. No, Ms. Lindsay was not going to display her shaved parts to the world and definitely not for the paltry six-figures that Playboy negotiated for the pictorial.

Enter one Hugh Hefner. Hefner insisted on more! My gawd, can you only imagine what the U.S. could have accomplished at the Paris Peace Accords with North Vietnam with the likes of Hugh Hefner accompanying Henry Kissinger? And why wasn't Hugh Hefner on the Battleship U.S.S. Missouri alongside Gen. Douglas MacCarther when Japan surrendered on September 2, 1945?

You are a true man among men, Hugh Hefner. :biggrin1:

2. Patchos

Gold Member

So brave

3. bobbyboyle

bobbyboyle New Member

Hef: If the people want to see your c*nt, Lyndsay, far be it from you to deny them!

Yeah, we need more people like that.

4. MickeyLee

Gold Member

same as the last LiLo Playboy thread... depressing as all get out.
    *sigh*

Draft saved Draft deleted