Bunzstuffer/Boston Flasher

D

deleted22448

Does anyone remember a guy who called himself Bunzstuffer or the BostonFlasher from about 15 years ago or so .. he would go out naked on the streets of Boston and jerk off in front of passersby .. there were some excellent videos of him partaking in his fetish for exhibitionism .... if anyone has any of his videos could they post them on here?

SexyCheeks

1st Like
Media
Does anyone remember a guy who called himself Bunzstuffer or the BostonFlasher from about 15 years ago or so .. he would go out naked on the streets of Boston and jerk off in front of passersby .. there were some excellent videos of him partaking in his fetish for exhibitionism .... if anyone has any of his videos could they post them on here?
Yes I remember him. I was wondering if anyone else did. I was searching for BostonFlasher and your post came up in the search.

SexyCheeks

1st Like
Media
I found this a guy posted a week ago but one has to be a friend I see in order to view that video. Shorts fall off jogger - flash - ThisVid.com

D

deleted1158469

Did he live in Malden or Medford???