Burberry shop online

HungInSC

Just Browsing
Media
I love the stuff but I can't find a shop outside of Charleston that sells it so if anybody knows an online store that sells it, I'd appreciate it.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Burberry jock straps and underwear for the well endowed? Nah, wool plaid underwear just doesn't work for me. :wacko:

HungInSC

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by KinkGuy@Jun 9 2004, 04:45 AM
Burberry jock straps and underwear for the well endowed? Nah, wool plaid underwear just doesn't work for me. :wacko:
actually was looking for a pink oxford shirt but not a bad idea ;)

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Prepstud,

Only you would know the address for Burberry's online! LOL! Born live and die Prep! LOL! I shouldn't laugh. As we have discussed before, my Laura Ashley clothing and school kilts and blazers are still shoved in the back of my closet!
Simply Stepford! The sad thing is that even though I hated the jumpers and kilts when I had to wear them, why did I go out and buy Black Watch and Stewart plaid L.A. jumpers and dresses over and over again. Oh well!

Naughty

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
It's in our blood, what can I say. I was at a conference last week and I was wearing some Burberry and some of the African-American attendees there were laughing at me and my Burberry. They told me that I was going to start wearing Fubu and Phat Farm next, but I told them that Burberry was quite English, and that I was going to just stick with the plaid. LOL They said that they'd give me an "honorary negro" card for wearing it. LOL

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Heh,

Who can say what that's about. But I have noticed that many young black women in DC are walking around with the beige burberry plaid bag. I know this is mean, but I might have been tempted to say, "Honey, I was wearing Burberry before you could spell it and probably will be wearing it after you discard it! " I think it is the hot thing now like Louis Vuitton was a few years back. "Honorary Negro"....Hmmmmm! That was rather presumptuous! As we well know Black people are not the only ones who wear Burberry. Why not just say,"Lookin' good! or Heh, you are really wearing that Burberry! " then call it a day! It reminds me of the time McDonalds, the restaurant, wanted to sue Scottish people with the name "McDonald" for using it for their own restaurants! That came to an abrupt halt when "The" Mc Donald said to the restaurant chain, "If anyone should be sued it should be you! Where is my percentage of your profits!" LOL! There were a number of people a few years back who got upset when Tommy Hilfiger said that he did not create his line for hip hoppers. He was doing resort wear for years before someone decided to put it with timberland boots!

Naughty

P.S. I looked at this comment again and I hope it does not sound incredibly bourgeoise. On second thought they probably were pleasantly surprised to see you in Burberry which at the moment is the hot thing. The "Honorary Negro" comment was a supreme complement in that black people are quite often very likely to pick up on the latest fashion and in making you honorary they were saying they liked your style and felt you to use the vernacular, " you had it going on". Also considering that you are playing at a black church, perhaps they felt you were getting into the groove of things and trying to identify.

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Burberry is back in. I own one of the bags, matching wallet and umbrella. Matter of fact, Burberry cost a pretty darn fortune these days. And what the heck... why not sport it? ;)

Besides, it matches everything - almost.

bb