burgeoning size queen....

LLJMZM

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hit my mid-30s and realized that I really do love big cock, and that at least in my case, size DOES matter. Straight female, Raleigh area, and am intrigued by this world that I didn't know existed before this!

HOTUKKate

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hi hun, hello and welcome,

You've hot this juts in exactly the same way I did. I was married for a long time to an average guy and I thought for years it was ok. But after my divorce I met a guy with my first big cock and I'm now the same as you I'm a burgeoning size queen and size does matter.

Shame we're in different countries I'd love to meet over a coffe and chat with a like minded woman. Either way you're going to love this site and community I do.

Kate
XXX

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Hit my mid-30s and realized that I really do love big cock, and that at least in my case, size DOES matter. Straight female, Raleigh area, and am intrigued by this world that I didn't know existed before this!

I live near Charlotte we should get to knwo each other

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome. My wife feels the same way. Have fun with this site. We enjoy it, and yes, we have hooked up with other couples and singles via this site. It has been great fun. Email us.