Burlesque name?

D_Teasdale Tittithorne

Experimental Member
Media
I want to start dancing at the local burlesque show on Monday nights, but I need a fantastic name to be introduced as. It won't be sexy and energizing to hear "And heeeeeeere's Qrtnee!" or whatever. My friend suggested Tuna Katt, but she was just joking - I definitely don't want to give the impression of a stinky kitty. Eww!
So any suggestions? Sexy and creative ideas encouraged - I personally am stumped, and it's always nice to hear from others to get the creative juices flowing.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Looked at your pics... (nice by the way), I'm going suggest Tits Callahan

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
How about "The Scrumptious and Randy Candy Le Toure! and her edible pasties!"

You could fashion pasties out of those candy necklaces and make them whip around in opposite circles. Always have been appreciative of good burlesque. There's a very real and very serious stage hand term known as "the whole tits and feathers," which means everything that can be safely rigged to stun the audience. It started with the guys who worked the sets and stage at the Follies (correct my French) Bregiere in Vegas during the 1950's. It also begat the name for a specific color of pink gel used in stage lights commonly known as "titty pink." If you want to look beyond fabulous at your burlesque appearance allow me to suggest that you buy three colors of gels for the overhead stage lights: titty pink, bastard amber, and celeste blue. The combination of colored lights when they hit your skin makes you look beyond luscious.

Good luck with the new endeavor. If I were a woman and 18 I'd immediately whip up a fan dance routine backed by a 12-piece orchestra. Now THAT's living!

"Sing out Louise!"

melis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Cheri Fatale, Scarlet Desire, Ava diVine, Mistress Midnight, Ameliè Delight, Belle Dolores... Choose something that feels like you - as this stage name may stick with you for a while. Here's a Burlesque Name Generator for you!

I was going to suggest you check out Ministry of Burlesque, but Mandee beat me to it :)

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
How about Ashlee Dupree.

The Elliott Spitzer NJ hookers name was Ashlee Dupre'

She pronounced it Dupray, but I like Dupree better.

Or
kalie Dupree

Busty Magie (McGee)

Sugar McGinty.

Last edited:

D_Teasdale Tittithorne

Experimental Member
Media
Looked at your pics... (nice by the way), I'm going suggest Tits Callahan

Thank you. :smile:

I just found this cool website... www.ministryofburlesque.com and someone there has the name Khandie Khisses - I love it!

Awesome. Thanks for researching on my behalf! :flirt:

How about "The Scrumptious and Randy Candy Le Toure! and her edible pasties!"

You could fashion pasties out of those candy necklaces and make them whip around in opposite circles. Always have been appreciative of good burlesque. There's a very real and very serious stage hand term known as "the whole tits and feathers," which means everything that can be safely rigged to stun the audience. It started with the guys who worked the sets and stage at the Follies (correct my French) Bregiere in Vegas during the 1950's. It also begat the name for a specific color of pink gel used in stage lights commonly known as "titty pink." If you want to look beyond fabulous at your burlesque appearance allow me to suggest that you buy three colors of gels for the overhead stage lights: titty pink, bastard amber, and celeste blue. The combination of colored lights when they hit your skin makes you look beyond luscious.

Good luck with the new endeavor. If I were a woman and 18 I'd immediately whip up a fan dance routine backed by a 12-piece orchestra. Now THAT's living!

"Sing out Louise!"

Wow! I adore history, and Les Folies Bergeres (the Parisien version anyway - I don't know much about Vegas). Now I really can't wait to dance! And make edible pasties! :dance:

Anita Shave

Haha, no, can't draw attention to the often wily bush. :rolleyes:

:bowdown:Thanks to all who have left me suggestions. Lots of fun ideas to chew on! I love this thread.:biggrin1: