Burn Notice guy....Jeffery Donovan...?

SCsoccerMom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A favorite new show of mine lately on USA network is Burn Notice....the star Jeffery Donovan....humm well sexy and athletic type build....not classically "handsome" but whoa....stirs the embers here....last night he had a scene walking along in....slacks....jeans....cordaroy pants...something...and a very healthy looking bulge.....anyone else find him hot? Any inside scoop on him? Whatelse has he been in....before this I had never heard of him (no offense Jeffery if you listening :>)

r bolla

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
HE clearly wears boxers and can be counted on for a few bulges every show

pinky

Sexy Member
Media
He also used to have a recurring role on "JAG" as a criminal who popped up from time to time to harass David James Elliot.

akui7087

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Anyone got any info or pics of Jeffery Donovan. Not only do I think he's hot, but I kind of have a feeling he's gay. Anyone know for sure?

Harold81

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Burn Notice is my favorite show on TV right now. Though I find Jeffrey to be hot, I find myself more attracted to Bruce Campbell (Sam). And by some strange entity, I think Gabrielle Anwar (Fi) is one of the sexiest women I have ever laid eyes on. Though I am generally not attracted to women, there is something about this woman that just does it for me. :biggrin1:

B_hungbradk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I find Jeffery Donovan very very hot, although I don't think he is super attractive in the face. I suppose its his lean muscled body, and his ass looks like it would just be amazing to play with.

Brick7

Expert Member
Media
The dark conservative heart of Central California
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Burn Notice is my favorite show on TV right now. Though I find Jeffrey to be hot, I find myself more attracted to Bruce Campbell (Sam). And by some strange entity, I think Gabrielle Anwar (Fi) is one of the sexiest women I have ever laid eyes on. Though I am generally not attracted to women, there is something about this woman that just does it for me. :biggrin1:
I believe they're going to give Sam a spinoff series that's supposed to be a prequel to his "Burn Notice" days.
Jeffrey is so hot. I would love to see him do a show set in South Beach with all of the hunky latin boys.