Burning Man 2011.

notsosneekyjoe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyone going?

This will be my 2nd year and just thought i'd get a headcount of possible burners from lpsg.

could be fun!

there is this image that is still in my head- an older hung gentleman on the back of an art car being serviced by 2 younger blonds. Oh how i wanted that to be me!

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Anyone going?

This will be my 2nd year and just thought i'd get a headcount of possible burners from lpsg.

could be fun!

there is this image that is still in my head- an older hung gentleman on the back of an art car being serviced by 2 younger blonds. Oh how i wanted that to be me!

Considering it's held out in the sun in the heat of the desert that lends itself to sun blisters on lips, I'm surprised Burning Man hasn't become known as Burning Herpes.

notsosneekyjoe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Considering it's held out in the sun in the heat of the desert that lends itself to sun blisters on lips, I'm surprised Burning Man hasn't become known as Burning Herpes.

blisters and herpes are not synonymous. it's not too difficult to take care of oneself with provisions.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes, it has definitely become a dust bathing experience. If that is how you want your man burned, plus having to pay admission, welcome to it. I prefer to celebrate the festival without money and dust at home.

buzzrider7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hmm, looks like you're having a hard time convincing the masses, Joe!
I'll def support you on this one. I'll be there this year - 5th year and counting. Wouldn't miss it for anything! Some of the best experiences of my life have been at BM. Here's a fun and unique shot from last year of my favorite way to blow off all the dust mid-week! :)

dust is fun
experiences > money
there is no exchange of money in the dust.
it is home.

:)

Lots of generation x and baby boomers bring RV's- something to think about...

Attachments

ThickoneSFO

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've been once; I'm glad I went so I could check it off my bucket list but I still feel slightly dirty from the whole experience. I'll consider attending again if they build...The Burning Man Desert Resort

oh YUCK, a Resort is sorta Un-Burning Man.
We regular Burners take the Dust in stride, like a badge of courage!