Burning Man!!! (this is more of a meetup than an ad)

MrToolhung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have always wanted to go to Burning Man but I doubt that I will ever get to. I really don't think I could rough it that long anyway.

sizequeenNY

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi so sorry I forgot to update this. Someone msged me today asking where to meet and I realized I forgot to post it. I will not be there because I had surgery last month and my dr said no. The fetlifers meeting are a really great kinky crowd. They are very open minded and welcoming. If you know Suspended Animation, they picked up where other fetish camps left off after a few biggies closed. It would be nice to hear back after you went and again sorry for not updating

date: Wednesday, August 31, 2011 time: 09:00 PM to 02:00 AM where: Suspended Animation address: Black Rock City map dress code: Playatastic
Description

Suspended Animation is pleased to once again host an open play party and FetLife meetup on the playa. This year, we'll be coordinating our event with Camp Retrofrolic to provide you with two simultaneous venues for mischief.
Join us for a BDSM play party in the Suspended Animation Pavilion. Our large, comfortable play space features multiple hard points, several pieces of large furniture, a semi-private aftercare area, and a full sound system. We welcome both experienced players and polite, mature newcomers. Please see our website for attendance and etiquette guidelines. Suspended Animation restricts photography, drugs, and alcohol.
Watch this space or our website for more details as we get closer to the event

buzzrider7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Thanks for the post. I actually went to the Wed evening gathering at SA two years ago and definitely had fun. Turned out to be the most erotic experience I had there that year. I may have to check it out again this year. Bummer you can't make it, SizeQueen!!

sizequeenNY

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks for the post. I actually went to the Wed evening gathering at SA two years ago and definitely had fun. Turned out to be the most erotic experience I had there that year. I may have to check it out again this year. Bummer you can't make it, SizeQueen!!

Nice they are a great crew to visit and play with. Very sad about not making it but there are other events during the year. Msg me when you are back so I can tell you about something up coming in your hood

inside_man

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i've always been curious about burning man. went to coachella for the first time this year and it was beyond awesome.
on a different note--xamichee, you are one hot fucker! if those photos are of your mrs-she is also crazy sexy. lovely, large tits on her and you've got a nice big dick. i would LOVE to 3 way it up with you two!!

buzzrider7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Congrats on getting a ticket! I had such a life-transorming experience last year that I've decided to call it graduation for now and make room for somebody else to go who's never been. Hope you have an awesome time!

***Official 2012 bump***

Who is going this year? My ticket came today.

Attachments

TripHammer

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My ticket got shipped yesterday -- This will be my 6th burn ...

Definitely hanging with the Down Low Club guys (MIGHT be camping near them, but for the last couple burns I went to, I've enjoyed sleeping in my Explorer out on the edge street, keeping it simple...so who knows), and would love to meet up with other LPSG'ers...
PM me if there's info. :)

Also, for reference, feel free to check out and join Yahoo! Groups -- i'm lajerker there.

Last edited:

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My ticket got shipped yesterday -- This will be my 6th burn ...

Definitely hanging with the Down Low Club guys (MIGHT be camping near them, but for the last couple burns I went to, I've enjoyed sleeping in my Explorer out on the edge street, keeping it simple...so who knows), and would love to meet up with other LPSG'ers...
PM me if there's info. :)

Also, for reference, feel free to check out and join Yahoo! Groups -- i'm lajerker there.

I'd have trouble dealing without being able to take a shower for that long, and not having a bidet.

TripHammer

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Indeed, Burning Man is not for the faint of heart. The desert DOES try to kill you all week. Those who believe they wouldn't enjoy it should not go.

Oh, and about showering -- many folks bring portable showers, there's the Human Car-cass Wash, and I'm a constant, multi-daily devotee of chasing the water truck..! Woohoo!