Burning Pain after ultra-tight Pussy

DonJuanDeShenzhen

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yo,

I was just enjoying probably the tightest pussy in the world. For some time. I didn't watch the clock and time perception during sex is twisted, but i'd say 45+ minutes.

Now my cock BURNS LIKE HELL.

It is totally red on the underside, swollen and i have this burning pain.

I had pain in my cock before, but never like this.

Any suggestions how to cure it? Any similar experiences to tell? How did it work out?

Also: Could there be any risk that something was damaged? I have only a shitty cell phone cam here right now so I can't show you, but the girl was shocked when she saw how red/swollen it was.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
If you were using a condom, then I'd say you have an allergy to latex, if you were not wearing one (bareback), then your girl may have an infection (yeast infection most likely), but it's best if you go to the doctor. Please don't try to treat this yourself. It could be one of a number of STD's. Better safe than sorry right?

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yo,

I was just enjoying probably the tightest pussy in the world. For some time. I didn't watch the clock and time perception during sex is twisted, but i'd say 45+ minutes.

Now my cock BURNS LIKE HELL.

It is totally red on the underside, swollen and i have this burning pain.

Are you OK now? Did you see a doctor or did it get better by itself?

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BTDT, wait a few days and it should go away. the swelling never bothered me much, it just got puffy. a few girls kind of freaked, "omg, it's even bigger." my wife gave me a case of "puffy" cock after she was on top one night and I had drunk stubborn dick. the next morning, I came back to bed from peeing, and was fully flaccid, swinging low, and all puffed up. Wife: "what happened?? you are huuuge. did I do that??? does it hurt??? with that she lip locked my loin and got on top when hard to ride a "fat boy".

the reason it hurts, mho, it that you were fully extended for quite awhile. in my experiences, a long fuck session with a major boner resulted in a slight burn sensation. also the fact that i had cum 6-7 times in a 8-10 hour period also contributed. I had a gal(b4 married) who I saw every 2 weeks and she liked cock or at least my cock, because she would physically try to break me and my cock every other weekend. by Sunday afternoon, I was dry, my balls were dry & shrunk, and my cock hurt & was puffy. she was content and sore. 2 weeks later we did it all again.

svevremenski

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
maybe she wasn't wet enough ;) i mean, let's face it, guys who joined here mostly have narcissistic obsessions with themselves and their penises. i am not the exception. and outcomes of that sometimes seriously affect women's pleasure in sex. most of the ladies seem to like humble men that are very much concerned about women's pleasure and not just because of prooving themselves, but for the sake of itself - and they are not like us, they do feel the difference.

Last edited:

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Could be the tight pussy... Obviously, you need to try a looser pussy in a few days just to be sure!
Good luck and Balls Deep!!!!

DonJuanDeShenzhen

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
BTDT, wait a few days and it should go away. the swelling never bothered me much, it just got puffy. a few girls kind of freaked, "omg, it's even bigger." my wife gave me a case of "puffy" cock after she was on top one night and I had drunk stubborn dick. the next morning, I came back to bed from peeing, and was fully flaccid, swinging low, and all puffed up. Wife: "what happened?? you are huuuge. did I do that??? does it hurt??? with that she lip locked my loin and got on top when hard to ride a "fat boy".

the reason it hurts, mho, it that you were fully extended for quite awhile. in my experiences, a long fuck session with a major boner resulted in a slight burn sensation. also the fact that i had cum 6-7 times in a 8-10 hour period also contributed. I had a gal(b4 married) who I saw every 2 weeks and she liked cock or at least my cock, because she would physically try to break me and my cock every other weekend. by Sunday afternoon, I was dry, my balls were dry & shrunk, and my cock hurt & was puffy. she was content and sore. 2 weeks later we did it all again.

yea, you pretty much hit it on the nail.

i also had that "puffy look". kinda like some of the guys look when they pump their cocks.

and you are right: being erect for a longer period definitely plays a role.

svevremenski: she was dripping. plus i used lots of lube (always suggested if your girth far exceeds her wrist and matches her underarm). the sheets were soaked afterwards. she had her fun .. on my costs :)

aaraaf

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
yea, you pretty much hit it on the nail.

i also had that "puffy look". kinda like some of the guys look when they pump their cocks.

and you are right: being erect for a longer period definitely plays a role.

svevremenski: she was dripping. plus i used lots of lube (always suggested if your girth far exceeds her wrist and matches her underarm). the sheets were soaked afterwards. she had her fun .. on my costs :)

I'm sure she's quite sore herself if you keep that up.