burning soles

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by D_Barbi_Dahl, May 28, 2010.

1. D_Barbi_Dahl

D_Barbi_Dahl Account Disabled

Last night as my young hot guy was going down on me...it felt really really really good. I'm a huge fan of having my pussy licked and sucked in foreplay. It really does set the stage for my juiciness and pleasure for the following sex session. I came and was super wet. But before I came I was noticing how the bottom of my feet felt like they were on fire. Hot soles...as a result of the pleasure I was feeling.

Now...I've experienced that before...but honestly not for a long time. It was great to have it again.

During amazing sex...my toes do curl...but to have the toe curling combined with my burning soles just emphasized to me how much I enjoyed it.

Do you women experience that too?

2. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    Nope I've never experienced that ... dang it :)

Must have been something special!

3. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

This would be explained by stimulation of nerves in your spine that go down your legs and into the heels of your feet. Sometimes i feel an orgasm mostly in my right hip nerve area after i've had several intense orgasms. It's strange, but nerves would explain the burning sensation.

4. Fleur

Gold Member

Sometimes my face goes numb...and I get tingly all over and lightheaded after a lot of intense orgasms.

5. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Not something I'd experienced until recently, but with Hick I get tingles (not quite pins and needles - but you know the nice bit of pins and needles just before it fades out completely) all over and particularly up the back of my neck and up through my hair. Usually it's accompanied by an emotional high. I can't say I specifically feel my soles burning though, no.

The closest thing I can equate it to is from the days I did recreational drugs - it's not unlike the rush I'd get coming on Ecstasy. Only this sex rush is better, wider and deeper feeling and lasts longer (not unlike Hick! :biggrin:).

Must be a serotonin thing, for me anyway.

6. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    I'm like ManlyBanisters, I get pins and needles a lot. I mostly feel that in my hands and feet, but sometimes it's all over or just my face.

7. curious_angel

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I get tingling sensations running down my legs to the soles of my feet. If it's intense then it is a pulsing sensation in my feet. It feels fantastic but more warming rather than burning.

Draft saved Draft deleted