Burning

troller

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
A question for the Lades. After I have sex with my lady she burns when urinating for about 5 to 8 hours afterwards. I am six inches around and six and a half inches long and last on the average about a half and hour. She's always tight but we use plenty of lube of which we have tryed all different kinds with the same results. Do any of you gals have the same problem and if so how do or did you deal with them. Help us please!!!

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
She has a UTI.

Ask her to pee after sex which will flush all bacteria out of her urethra that cause the infections.
It really does help to reduces UTI's.

Last edited:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
not really. with condoms and with toys i get the same ouchie-post-sex pee. is caused by too much friction/irritation. on me i always assumed to much tug/pull on my indestructible hymen. evil bugger creates a very tight area of very sensitive skin... and..well.. heaps of friction hurts. the boy's girth doesn't help. :irked:

and marathon fucking... things are gonna get a bit out of sorts.

is not a UTI or an STI.

take a few breaks while fucking.. let the jenny chill for a bit.. use oral or making out to keep arousal up... or snack.. or shower.. when fucking resumes, use lube.

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
It could be any number of things, and even if we were qualified doctors (which the vast majority of us aren't!) without an examination, you'd at best get guess work.

I've had similar pains due to friction as Mickey said, and with one guy it appeared to be down to a reaction to his semen... No pain at all with a condom, or if he didn't cum, but if he did, I'd be complaining about pain for hours on end. He changed his diet and the pain went away.

So how about you go ask someone who can actually help?

B_Craiggers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Are you using latex condoms? Those can cause allergic reactions. You might try a different brand / material (Lifstyles SKyn are pretty good).

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*goes all :redface:*

that talk to doctor thing that Ms. Acon was talking about... brilliant idea.
ya/her/both should do that.

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A 6 inch girth is big and sometimes too big.
As my wife is now in her menopause and I'm 5"75 midshaft girth, our penetrations sessions are limited on 5 minutes max, even with a lot of lube.
Otherwise her vagina becomes irritated and the we can forget penetration sex for 2 or 3 weeks.
Sometimes she is so tight that I can't even enter. (But that's mainly when I've fingered her G-spot until she came, I thought it would open the vagina a little more, wrong - it becomes very lubricated but tighter)

She isn't into oral on her, she loves primary vaginal penetration, and she can cum within 3 minutes from it.

So my advise, cut down your penetration sessions and exclude rough sex.

troller

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Thanks for all the responces. We have been to the gyno and he can find nothing wrong he even had my ejacult tested and could find nothing in it then tested her for allergies to my fluid and it was negative. His sugestion was because she is so small we ether put up with it or use something smaller than I am go figure. She did say she never had a problem with her diseased husband but also said that he was about the size of a small hotdog and only lasted for about a minute but that was about 20 years ago and she never had anyone esle untill me.