burns1de nearing 1000 posts.. watchyoself.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Hunter just Pm'ed me from the after life and he says Congrats...............

I have to say - I nearly remarked on the Hunter S thing myself earlier - but then something else caught my eye and distracted me somewhat. :biggrin1:

But this is disturbing - I find myself thinking like, and agreeing with, burns1de! :eek: 'Scuse me - must go find my meds :tongue:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Welcome to the triple digit group! It's a long haul after you make it here... but thanks for your continually interesting posts, and awesome sense of humor eh.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
ARGH!! I love it!! Brilliant Kink - fucking class! :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:
Oh the crazy of those days... drinking sour puss straight on webcam by the 26oz bottles.... I have pictures of me using the bottles to cover my nipples, and me posing with the booze.... I guess I could post them seeing as I was 18 at the time.. we'll see if I can dig them up.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh the crazy of those days... drinking sour puss straight on webcam by the 26oz bottles.... I have pictures of me using the bottles to cover my nipples, and me posing with the booze.... I guess I could post them seeing as I was 18 at the time.. we'll see if I can dig them up.

Haha, awesome avatar TK. So who's next? :biggrin1: