Burnt Penis and Balls

B_boynextdoorkpt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hi guys, if you have not noticed, I have been absent for a few days, I usually post alot.
On Friday, I went to the tanning bed for the very first time in my life. I wanted to get a little brown before I hit the beach. Anway, she told me to lay 20 minutes and use this tingly lotion.
I have 2nd and 3rd degree burns now from the neck down. My penis has two blisters, and my balls are completely numb and blistered. My ass is just one huge blister. I was in the hospital and now finally recovering.

D_Keziah Binbanger

Experimental Member
Media
Holy shit! It must hurt like hell... I hope you'll recover really fast. I'll think about it twice before going to get a tan...anyway my skin is too sensitive, it'd burn too easily. I'm with you man, get well soon!

camchain

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
you poor thing, i stoped doing then in the 80's. but i never ended up like you. hope you get better real soon, take it slowly if there is a next time.

B_boynextdoorkpt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I could sue, but I am not into that. When I went back to get my money back, she was like, we dont give refunds, and I said in calm voice, how about lawsuits? She went to the cash register gave me my money and said not to come back.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Get well soon. I'm extremely sun sensitive too. I can tan, but I have to do it in ten minute increments at first. Once when I was in junior high school, the first day of summer I put on a pair of things and a pair of shorts, walked to the public swimming pool, swam for an hour and walked home. I was blistered like you. My feet stung like I had just jumped off a swing and the skin peeled off inside my socks for two weeks.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
aw man! I hate to hear that! I had a similar experience as you the one time I went to a tanning bed. I went in and the guy asked me if I burned easily, and I said no, not really so he set me in there for 15 minutes. Well needless to say, I ended up in the hospital the next day with 1st and 2nd degree burns over all of my body (thank god I wore boxers or I would have been in serious trouble). Well the Dr.s in the E.R ended up putting me on a high dose of painkillers and some sort of cream. Never been back to a tanning bed and never will go back! Hope you get to feeling better soon man. Sorry to hear that happen again to someone. Take care, and glad to have you back on

koval

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sounds like you had an allergic reaction to the chemicals in the lotion which were aggrevated by the sun bed session. One should never use any tanning lotion near ones genitalia due to its sensitivity. I do sunbed sessions during winter months but other than that I don't use it or any tan accelerators.

Hope you get well soon. And I think there is plenty of volunteers here should you need help with putting on ointments or with sponge baths ;)

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
DAMN!!! sorry man...that girl was an IDIOT!!! I'd at least go get her fired too..sheesh. The first visit and she had you in for 20 min with oil! what the hell!!! Glad you got your money back but the sheer fact she doesn't know whats going on ...i bet you're not the only person that she's injured. Get better really soon!!

Jason

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
No sun bed should cause burns of this nature in just 20 minutes. It seems very likely that there is something wrong with the sun bed. Okay maybe you were particularly badly affected for whatever reason, but you are not going to be unique, and someone else is very likely to have the same problem.

I think you have an ethical responsibility to act. You need a letter describing your burns and hospitalisation posted to whomever is the boss at the sunbed place, and use a mail service that gets a signature on receipt. They are responsible for repairing or decommissioning faulty equipment, and for ensuring that an appropriate tanning chemical is used.

I'm not in favour of suing for the sake of suing (I'm British!) but the effect of the legal process is to get action. It is worth considering. A refund does not end their liability.

If you don't act some other poor guy or gal is going to end up with the problems you have had.

Get well soon!

B_phe1249

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sue them. I had the same thing happen years ago and let me say that everytime Im at the dermotogist I have a whole lot of explaining to do.

D_Theophallus Kneedgroin

Account Disabled
Media
I wish you a speedy recovery!

I can't believe they would think 20 minutes was ok.....if I go tanning after getting pale from the winter months, I start out at 6 to 8 minutes. Even then, I might get a little pink for a day. Even with a good base tan, I never do more than 15 minutes.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I wish you a speedy recovery!

I can't believe they would think 20 minutes was ok.....if I go tanning after getting pale from the winter months, I start out at 6 to 8 minutes. Even then, I might get a little pink for a day. Even with a good base tan, I never do more than 15 minutes.
Same with me. I meant to say I walked to the pool wearing thongs, not things. I had silver dollar sized yellow blisters on my feet and lower legs. My knees even swelled because of all the fluid from healing I suppose. I was fifteen or sixteen.

Even when I get a slow tan, if I don't maintain it, it's gone in a couple weeks, so it's hardly worth it, but sun produces Vitamin D when it hits your skin so I still try to get some sun.

jimmyboy1012

Sexy Member
Media
Damn man that sucks. I have never had that kind of burn but I did have a reaction to a lotion that I used down there. I was miserable and swollen for a week. Get well soon man!