Burnt - The ultimate Scar

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A little while back, a guy IM'ed me and asked me to cam. So, I did as he seemed cool, and so we both popped on our cams.
His was quite dark, and I couldnt see much....so I asked him to turn on a light. He was Hesitant. He could see me, but I couldnt see him.
So I asked again, and he finally turned on a light.

At first I was shocked, and started to loose my boner on cam, but I quickly tried to keep it at attention so as not to offend.

There he sat, with a burnt and scarred lower body.
Being the softie that I am....and now realizing...this is NOT what to do... I asked him about it, just to hear his story, and sympathize.
He quickly shut off his cam, and I never got to speak with him again.
I would imagine being burnt is the ultimate mental and physical trauma for anyone to live through, and have to deal with on a daily basis for being "Different". It's not something they can turn off with a pill, or fix in any way.

Have you ever had such an experience, where it's a bit of a shocker?
What have you said, or not said to protect their feelings, or were they upfront about it?

Last edited:

hottentotten2006

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One time i stood in a elevator and turned my head and looked right in the face of a girl that was totally burned. Here face was not looking good anymore. My whole body shivered. So sorry for here..