Bush Administration continues its fascist, police-state agenda

Discussion in 'Politics' started by D_Harry_Crax, Oct 7, 2008.

1. D_Harry_Crax

D_Harry_Crax Account Disabled

2. D_Harry_Crax

3. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

interesting

will have to look into it

4. D_Harry_Crax

5. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    This is VERY fucking disturbing... I heard about this a bit ago and was absolutely floored. The 3rd Army? WTF? Patton's Own being deployed against the American people? Are they expecting something? VERY Scary man.

6. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    ^I won't be comfortable until the people who voted Bush are imprisoned for treason. I'll be sure to write my mother atleast...hell...once or twice a year.

7. Calboner

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm not sure which is worse, employing the US military to keep order among the population or employing a private paramilitary force to do so, as Bush and Co. did in New Orleans during the Katrina crisis.
    The men from Blackwater USA arrived in New Orleans right after Katrina hit.

The company known for its private security work guarding senior US diplomats in Iraq beat the federal government and most aid organizations to the scene in another devastated Gulf. About 150 heavily armed Blackwater troops dressed in full battle gear spread out into the chaos of New Orleans. Officially, the company boasted of its forces "join[ing] the hurricane relief effort." But its men on the ground told a different story. [. . .]

When asked what authority they were operating under, one guy said, "We're on contract with the Department of Homeland Security." Then, pointing to one of his comrades, he said, "He was even deputized by the governor of the state of Louisiana. We can make arrests and use lethal force if we deem it necessary." The man then held up the gold Louisiana law enforcement badge he wore around his neck. Blackwater spokesperson Anne Duke also said the company has a letter from Louisiana officials authorizing its forces to carry loaded weapons.​

#7 Calboner, Oct 7, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2008
  8. pym

pym New Member

One only need to REMEMBER the effective use of the national gaurd at KENT STATE. Oh i guess for those of you who don't remember or were'nt even born yet, that did'nt even happen or isn't worth acknowledging. Them HIPPIE kid's had it coming right? NIXON/Republican era.

9. faceking

faceking Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I want Bush, Cheny and Rice before tribunals in the Hague, circa mid November. Don't forget that fat lying bitch Powell too.

If Obama had any balls, he'll purse criminal prosecution on Bush by March '09 at the latest.

10. Notaguru2

Gold Member

This is a violation of the constitution if I am not mistaken. Beyond that, wtf are they anticipating?

11. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:

This is a rarity, but I agree with you Faceking. One question though, when you are referencing Powell, do you mean Colin Powell? If so, I'll have to disagree with you there. Everything that I have read and seen about him says (and I believe it too) that he tried his damnedest to get thru to Bush and Cheny that Iraq was a mistake and was the wrong target. I mean, please correct me if I am wrong. If you are talking about Colin Powell, please explain your reasons so I can better understand your viewpoint.

12. SpeedoGuy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Respectfully disagree with you unabear. I can't say what Colin Powell did or did not do in private meetings behind closed doors, but I do know he willingly served as the most visible public spokesman for the administration's plans to invade and occupy Iraq. If he's ever since expressed regret for doing so, I'm unaware of it.

13. D_VictorVikkiTielVictoria

THE ELECTION WAS STOLEN

14. lucky8

Gold Member

This is kind of scary since Bush is doing it, but in all honesty, I've had this thought for awhile. Why not train the military to respond to natural disasters? If they aren't at war, might as well use them instead of just paying them to sit around waiting for their next deployment. But the military shouldn't be used to police people, they should be used to rescue people, set up shelters, and such, anything but policing...

15. 1BiGG1

Gold Member

LOL! Conspiracy theories like this are so grades K-6! :rolleyes:

16. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    They are specifically NOT to do any policing and are under orders to stand down to any request that involves policing. They have been deployed to protect property and for crowd control in the event of civil unrest. They have NOT been trained for disaster response. They have been trained to patrol urban areas, raid places of residence, and perform general anti-insurgent maneuvers. They are primarily trained to fight and are battle hardened soldiers who fought in the Battle for Fallujah.

If ordered to train their weapons on American citizens, they will carry it out.

17. lucky8

Gold Member

Sorry, I only read the first article and it said the purpose of this training was for response to emergencies and natural disasters...I don't really care enough to read the rest of them...my liberties will never die

18. ripsrips

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

19. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    I heard from a military spokesman about the details earlier this morning and thought that I would pass on the info, I might be one of only a handful of people in this country that got to hear him talk about the deployment. I don't expect a human being with a cock like yours to follow the news like I do, you most likely have too many holes to fill and not enough time to fill them all.

The spokesman did mention disaster response as a possible mission, but he specifically mentioned the guarding of property and the combating of civil unrest. I know of no disaster response training that the 3rd infantry has been involved in and they are not participating in any at this moment.

20. ripsrips

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

It's called the Electoral College...that's right you only approve of it when it goes your way.

Draft saved Draft deleted