>whatsoever to these reports.
>
>Just then, Bush looks up and says, "How many is a brazilian??"

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's a tough one, funny play on words, yes, but the reality, don't know whether to laugh or cry that US soldiers are dieing in Iraq.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
curiousgurl said:
Rumsfeld is reporting to the President and the Cabinet. He says,
>"Three Brazilian soldiers were killed today in Iraq."
>
>The President exclaims, "Oh, my God!" as he buries his head in his
>hands.
>
>The entire Cabinet is stunned. Usually George Bush shows no reaction
>
Ha! Would've been typical of the sumbitch if it was true.:biggrin1:

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Right!! Thats what makes it funny at first....and then.....not so much :rolleyes: Ah, well - may as well crack jokes when we can.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK said:
Ha! Would've been typical of the sumbitch if it

was true.:biggrin1:

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Didn't mean for this to be offensive at all....but your right, some probably would not find it very funny. Sorry.

transformer_99 said:
That's a tough one, funny play on words, yes, but the reality, don't know whether to laugh or cry that US soldiers are dieing in Iraq.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
curiousgurl said:
Didn't mean for this to be offensive at all....but your right, some probably would not find it very funny. Sorry.

no, and I wasn't calling it out for that, I get 3 Brazilian as a play on words for 3 bazillion (or as in a lot of people or even just 3 Brazilian soldiers, Bush misunderstanding), I just started to think afterwards about all the lives that have been taken.

Heather LouAnna said:
When people join the military, they understand they're puting their life on the line. :rolleyes:

Good joke. :biggrin1:

Quite true. I joined freely many years ago. :wink:

It's too bad our elected president and his republican party likes to blur the line between not supporting their idealogy as meaning not supporting our troops and being UNAMERICAN. :mad:

Someone told me this one in the pub the other day, i'm sure it's been around for a while, but it made me laugh.

George Bush is sat in the oval office at a loss of what to do to make people like him a bit more. He calls upon the spirits of Washington, Jefferson and Lincoln to come and give him advice on how to be more popular. "Mr Washington, how can i get the people to love me the way that they love you?" he asked, Washington replied "Put your faith in the constitution as I did and people will respect you for it". He then asked Jefferson the same question and was told "put your faith in congress, let the people feel that they have a say in how the country is run". Finally he turns to Lincoln and asks how he can be popular, Lincoln replies "Visit the theatre"

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
kank84 said:
Someone told me this one in the pub the other day, i'm sure it's been around for a while, but it made me laugh.

George Bush is sat in the oval office at a loss of what to do to make people like him a bit more. He calls upon the spirits of Washington, Jefferson and Lincoln to come and give him advice on how to be more popular. "Mr Washington, how can i get the people to love me the way that they love you?" he asked, Washington replied "Put your faith in the constitution as I did and people will respect you for it". He then asked Jefferson the same question and was told "put your faith in congress, let the people feel that they have a say in how the country is run". Finally he turns to Lincoln and asks how he can be popular, Lincoln replies "Visit the theatre"

Now that's funny. Bush should visit the theatre. Stay there to ponder how many billions are in a "brazilian". BANG! Hehehe.

D_Sir Dancealot

1st Like
Media
curiousgurl said:
Rumsfeld is reporting to the President and the Cabinet. He says,
>"Three Brazilian soldiers were killed today in Iraq."
>
>The President exclaims, "Oh, my God!" as he buries his head in his
>hands.
>
>The entire Cabinet is stunned. Usually George Bush shows no reaction
>

Where's the punch line?

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
kank84 said:

Riot. But, I like it.:biggrin1: :tongue: :laugh2: