Bush Bashing - "Not Just for Joking Anymore"

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
dcwrestlefan said:
no one will ever find a perfect candidate or party. it does not exist nor will it ever.
did you ever stop to wonder WHY that seems to be the case though?

i just want one closer to my views.
but why should you have to settle for what they dish out to you? cos they're richer than you are? fuck that right in the ass.

rhino_horn said:
yes it will.
no it won't. it'd be real easy for me to get a salaried job, but i won't. it'd be real easy for me to keep my mouth shut and do nothing instead of actively undermining their authority, but i won't. i'd much rather risk imprisonment, torture and death than bend over and do as i'm told - what's the point in being alive anyways, if you can't live with yourself?

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Dr Rock said:
it'd be real easy for me to keep my mouth shut and do nothing instead of actively undermining their authority, but i won't. i'd much rather risk imprisonment, torture and death than bend over and do as i'm told - what's the point in being alive anyways, if you can't live with yourself?

Boy, you do lead an exciting life! A revolutionary! And only you know! Wow!:cool:

rhino_horn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dr Rock said:
no it won't.

lemme quickly expain what i meant.

it'd be real easy for me to get a salaried job, but i won't.

u wud if ur alternative was sleeping next to/eating out of/shitting and pissing in a dumpster

it'd be real easy for me to keep my mouth shut and do nothing instead of actively undermining their authority, but i won't.

well, ur activism isnt really affecting them...ur only putting ur own ass at risk, literally.

i'd much rather risk imprisonment, torture and death than bend over and do as i'm told.

torture and death is easy, its that torture and life stuff that scares me...i.e. taking a hammer to my precious penis/balls and then setting me free, or severe anal/oral rape, or infection with some terrible disease, or throwing acid on my face, or ruining my credit, or hurting(financially/physically) loved ones....all that good stuff. everyone has a breaking point.

- what's the point in being alive anyways, if you can't live with yourself?

sex?...

...it may not be the point of life, but it makes it easier to wake up every morning.

**sorry about that last post, i was pissed off at having spent $234 on gas last month...if i cud only have 5 minutes with cheney, id make him my "sweet boi" reallll quik.

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Off Topic- I was homeless for about 2 weeks, a dumpster was not as involved as you make it sound, Public Restrooms, lots of people give handouts for just laying there and sleeping under a bridge is much better then next to a dumpster.

On Topic'ish- The government needs to be attacked on a constant basis, I think that constant attacks can bring about changes AND uncover some truths. Today theres another reason for the president himself to be attacked, http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/06/05/same.sex.marriage.ap/index.html . Thank You CNN, and again, Screw you bush.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
findfirefox said:
On Topic'ish- The government needs to be attacked on a constant basis, I think that constant attacks can bring about changes AND uncover some truths. Today theres another reason for the president himself to be attacked, http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/06/05/same.sex.marriage.ap/index.html . Thank You CNN, and again, Screw you bush.
Thanks, findfirefox! I've been doing my part, and spreading the word. If you and I keep up the good work, maybe we WILL get some reform in this twisted country.

Rhino, I realize you are being trendy, but your spelling is atrocious, and exceptionally difficult to read. It makes you a bit less credible.

rhino_horn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Off Topic- I was homeless for about 2 weeks, a dumpster was not as involved as you make it sound, Public Restrooms, lots of people give handouts for just laying there and sleeping under a bridge is much better then next to a dumpster.

sorry about ur experience, but i didnt mean it like that.

DC_DEEP said:
Thanks, findfirefox! I've been doing my part, and spreading the word. If you and I keep up the good work, maybe we WILL get some reform in this twisted country.

words alone arent enuff, ur gonna need some stix and stones too. on second thought, u shudnt push ur luck...they might blow up another landmark to resurrect their dwindled support effort.

Rhino, I realize you are being trendy, but your spelling is atrocious, and exceptionally difficult to read.

i dont care enuff to run this crap thru a spell check, im not writinga term paper, this isnt going to be published, is it?

people who use "big words" to say something that can be said in simpler words are usually lying(politicians, pollitishyans*)

It makes you a bit less credible.
less credible...b/c of my spelling...in a penis forum...REALLY?

drrock-:cool: