Bush ducks shoes!

HyperHulk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
*sigh*

I don't think any person in history has looked more forward to their retirement than GW.

What a way to have your career end.

HyperHulk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's too bad, to have someone do that to an American president. I don't care what stripe he is -

To be honest, I couldn't be less a fan of Bush but I also couldn't agree with you more. It is so sad to see and yet it say so much. What disturbs me the most is how the man was able to throw 2 objects at the POTUS before the Secret Service did a thing. Shocking on so many levels.

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
what do you mean it to bad to have some one do that to an american president? to fucking bad the guy missed, twice. maybe bush can say they were wmd like prada size 10. if he would have stayed home and not be wasting aircraft fuel, bush would not have to worry about people chucking footwear at him.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I like the way he dodged it and got ready for the next shot. He stayed cool.

It is sad though. BBC said that in Iraq, throwing a shoe at someone is the ultimate insult. When they pulled down that statue of Saddam in Baghdad, the people took off their shoes and beat them on it. Kind of ironic.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
*sigh*

I don't think any person in history has looked more forward to their retirement than GW.

What a way to have your career end.
Already posted about an hour ago by MEM: Man Throws Shoes at Bush in Iraq
complete with link and full info.

what do you mean it to bad to have some one do that to an american president? to fucking bad the guy missed, twice. maybe bush can say they were wmd like prada size 10. if he would have stayed home and not be wasting aircraft fuel, bush would not have to worry about people chucking footwear at him.
Could you repost that in something which resembles English?

HyperHulk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Already posted about an hour ago by MEM: Man Throws Shoes at Bush in Iraq
complete with link and full info.

Could you repost that in something which resembles English?

Yes, but he posted that in the etcetera thread and I wasn't reading that one so didn't know it had been created.

I don't think anyone is going to miss this story. *sigh*

HyperHulk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He ducked those shoes like a pro. I am also wondering if those secret service agents will have jobs tomorrow - I think my grandmother would have had a quicker responce time.

"Honestly, Who throws a shoe"

I haven't been too worried about Obama's safety because I kept thinking that the Secret Service have kept Bush safe for all of these years. Now, after seeing the pathetic response to this shoe thing, I'm actually a bit worried. How can they be in Iraq and be so relaxed? How can they not think that a journalist could be a covert spy type person and a potential threat? What if the heel of that shoe connected and burst a blood vessel in Bush's head (please, no jokes, it's too easy)?

The only upside is that it should light a fire under everyone's ass. Take nothing for granted, over prepare, fire those slow asses and think like the enemy.

B_24065

1st Like
Media
You guys that like this are disgraceful. Fuckin shameful. I cant stand Obama, but i have enough love for my country and respect for the office that if this happened to Obama, i would be all for hanging the bastard that did it. You guys are the reason i hate liberals. you're a bunch of shamefull no-honor reprobates. specfically hoax and robert paulson. How bout if he pulled a gun and killed him, I bet you guys would wack-off to that one huh?

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You guys that like this are disgraceful. Fuckin shameful. I cant stand Obama, but i have enough love for my country and respect for the office that if this happened to Obama, i would be all for hanging the bastard that did it. You guys are the reason i hate liberals. you're a bunch of shamefull no-honor reprobates. specfically hoax and robert paulson. How bout if he pulled a gun and killed him, I bet you guys would wack-off to that one huh?

I disagree and I suspect part of the 'appeal' (to those who understand it) is the symbolism of the act.

Besides, an Iraqi citizen in his own country is under no obligation to respect the office of President of the United States, especially so if he believes said office has wrought destruction upon it.

It's worth adding that if you truly believe capital punishment is merited for throwing footwear, I'd wonder if your hatred didn't run rather deeper than liberals and also question your 'love' for a nation that expressly provides for unambiguous expressions of dissent. Flag burning could be another example.

D_VictorVikkiTielVictoria

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Oh please...I respect the office.
The fact is..Bush himself doesn't respect the office
All he did for 8 years is break one law after another
and abused his power.
Fuck him...honestly

Last edited:
D

deleted15807

Oh please...I respect the office.
The fact is..Bush himself doesn't respect the office
All he did for 8 years is break one law after another
and abused his power.
Fuck him...honestly

Exactly. He's a criminal that should be in jail. He's responsible for untold death and suffering while all the time claiming to be a Christian.