Bush ducks shoes!

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You guys that like this are disgraceful. Fuckin shameful. I cant stand Obama, but i have enough love for my country and respect for the office that if this happened to Obama, i would be all for hanging the bastard that did it. You guys are the reason i hate liberals. you're a bunch of shamefull no-honor reprobates. specfically hoax and robert paulson. How bout if he pulled a gun and killed him, I bet you guys would wack-off to that one huh?

How would you react to someone who volunteered you, you parents, your wife and your children to the front lines of a bloody, needless war and then jokes about missing WMD's, lies about approving the torture of human beings and has the audacity to believe that somehow history will exonerate his war crimes?

D_Myer_Dogasflees

Experimental Member
Media
How would you react to someone who volunteered you, you parents, your wife and your children to the front lines of a bloody, needless war and then jokes about missing WMD's, lies about approving the torture of human beings and has the audacity to believe that somehow history will exonerate his war crimes?
Saddam's government was far worse, many lives have now been improved and they now have freedom. All thanks to Bush

My view is that, although I would fully agree that Bush has been the worst president of USA ever, one thing people would all eventually realise is what a truly self-less and [FONT=&quot]altruistic thing he wanted for the Iraqis.[/FONT]

But we also may have to acknowleadge the freedom of the iraqi children, is it the USA's obligation to stand up for all people??

The only think in the war that I may blame him for is for the American soldiers.

my 2 c

bobabooey69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You guys that like this are disgraceful. Fuckin shameful. I cant stand Obama, but i have enough love for my country and respect for the office that if this happened to Obama, i would be all for hanging the bastard that did it. You guys are the reason i hate liberals. you're a bunch of shamefull no-honor reprobates. specfically hoax and robert paulson. How bout if he pulled a gun and killed him, I bet you guys would wack-off to that one huh?

Nah, the last thing we want is to make this fucktard a martyr. Shoes, pies and eggs are just fine. :biggrin1:

I agree on the slow reaction time of the secret service was lame, I fully expected a bodyguard to yell :SHOE! and jump sideways in slow-mo to catch it in his shoe-proof body armor. Cue Whitney Houston:

And Iiiiiiiii...

D_VictorVikkiTielVictoria

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

What Shrub needs is a good old fashioned ass kicking.
You know, the kind a huge bouncer at a nightclub gives you when you've had too much to drink and start mouthing off

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Saddam's government was far worse, many lives have now been improved and they now have freedom. All thanks to Bush

My view is that, although I would fully agree that Bush has been the worst president of USA ever, one thing people would all eventually realise is what a truly self-less and [FONT=&quot]altruistic thing he wanted for the Iraqis.[/FONT]

But we also may have to acknowleadge the freedom of the iraqi children, is it the USA's obligation to stand up for all people??

The only think in the war that I may blame him for is for the American soldiers.

my 2 c

We protect people by getting hundreds of thousands killed? Dozens of generals told Bush in 2002 and 2003 that he wasn't going in with enough troops. They were all shown the door so they could "spend more time with their families." Finally, Bush adds 30,000 troop in '07 and the killing slows down. How do you say I'm sorry to the tens of thousands who died needlessly? "Hey, you're better off now!"

HyperHulk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I agree on the slow reaction time of the secret service was lame, I fully expected a bodyguard to yell :SHOE! and jump sideways in slow-mo to catch it in his shoe-proof body armor. Cue Whitney Houston:

And Iiiiiiiii...

Apparently I've seen too many too because I expected the exact same scenario and seeing a video of how the SS operate in real life, scares the crap out of me for Obama.

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wonder if the brain-washed liberals even know why Bush was over there...to celebrate the new security pact between Washington and Baghdad.

You [loudmouth liberals] were the people making fun of the slow kid in high school, weren't you? You know virtually nothing about the context or details behind anything, just see an appearance and start teeing off.

Pathetic.

HyperHulk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I wonder if the brain-washed liberals even know why Bush was over there...to celebrate the new security pact between Washington and Baghdad.

You [loudmouth liberals] were the people making fun of the slow kid in high school, weren't you? You know virtually nothing about the context or details behind anything, just see an appearance and start teeing off.

Pathetic.

Perhaps you should have reminded the guy who threw the shoes why Bush was there before he threw his shoes? Apparently he didn't get the memo that Bush was there to celebrate something.

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I knew why Bush was there and it was high-time he actually take responsibility for something... anything... I was afraid he was going to leave the treaty megotiations to the new administration... He wasn't able to wash his hands of Iraq afterall.

pym

Just Browsing
Media
Speaking of shoes.....I hope Barack Obama 'PLANTS' a size 11 in George's ass as he's going out the door. SEE YA!:buttkick:

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
At least this wasn't an attack by Barb Wire!!! *you know the Pam Anderson movie...where at the beginning of the movie...she's doing this lil' striptease...the guy calls her "Babe". She takes off her stilletto and throws it at the man...killing him by sticking the spiked heal into his forehead :)

NICE!!!

and here is a clip of that scene!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfTfN0y3LmY

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

Someone opined to me around October 18th in Nevada that "Can't we at least show respect for the office of the President?" To which I countered, "To show respect for the office would be not to have voted for a chimpanzee to sit behind the President's desk." I have zero respect for George the Younger. If you look at the many videos of the shoe-throwing incident you can see him smiling and giggling as they beat the shit out of the journalist, kicking him as he screams for them to stop. If George the Younger were a Christian (are you listening you fabulous ultra conservative pseudo Christian right wing zealots?) Bush should have yelled after his henchmen not to hurt the poor guy. After all, he was just expressing his "freedom of expression" according to the dictates of his culture. But no. El Arbusto just smirks and giggles as the guy is dragged away getting the shit beat out of him. Turn the other cheek my ass! I've yet to meet anyone who claims to be christian to actually have a clue "What would Jesus do?"

It's just unfortunate George the Younger didn't get a chance to feel those shoes and smell them.

We actually have to wait until January 20th for this lower primate to leave the White House? That's a tragedy in and of itself. The stink only gets worse in the Oval Office the longer Bush lounges there. :mad:

Hmmmm. . . someday I must learn to develop strong opinions.