Bush ducks shoes!

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Haha. The libs are so enchanted and entertained with the behavior of this 'journalist.'

Oh, if only the secret service would have shot that guy, you libs would have gone apeshit.

If somebody throws a popcorn kernel at Barry the libs would assimilate a posse to murder the kernel assailant.

Ah, did you goofballs note how poised and composed Bush was in the midst of that attack? Nah, you wouldn't.

Democrat poster-child Blago is demonstrating poise as well. You must be proud. Haha. Another Democrat criminal. "we need to help people...honest and hardworking people...I deserve 1.5 million for this Senate seat.."

I deserve this, I deserve that, gimme gimme gimme...evil CEO's...howsabout you throw a shoe at Blago you funny, open-minded libs?

pym

Just Browsing
Media
Ah, did you goofballs note how poised and composed Bush was in the midst of that attack? Nah, you wouldn't.

Yeah....he looked just the same as he did reading the upside down childrens primer with the full knowledge that the country was under attack on 9/11......Utterly "Poised and composed" Stay classy......Jack-ass.

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You mentioned the fact that he remained poised as if it elicited an award of some sort.

He was poised. Did you see him diving under the table or yelling for security?

That fact that you libs are pretending that this wasn't a big deal is a joke. You would call for the death penalty if someone threw a shoe or a tomato at Obama.

Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
I am a lib
And only what I say is True.

Marley, you will be disgusted with Obama by June. Disgusted. I'll log this thread for ya.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That fact that you libs are pretending that this wasn't a big deal is a joke.

My name isn't "you libs." I didn't say it's not a big deal, I didn't say the man who threw the shoe should get an Oscar.

You would call for the death penalty if someone threw a shoe or a tomato at Obama.

No I wouldn't, that punishment wouldn't match the crime by a mile.

Marley, you will be disgusted with Obama by June. Disgusted. I'll log this thread for ya.

I'll cross that bridge when I get there, kudos to you for seeing into the future. Miss Cleo, is that you?

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Haha. The libs are so enchanted and entertained with the behavior of this 'journalist.'

Oh, if only the secret service would have shot that guy, you libs would have gone apeshit.

If somebody throws a popcorn kernel at Barry the libs would assimilate a posse to murder the kernel assailant.

Democrat poster-child Blago is demonstrating poise as well. You must be proud. Haha. Another Democrat criminal. "we need to help people...honest and hardworking people...I deserve 1.5 million for this Senate seat.."

I deserve this, I deserve that, gimme gimme gimme...evil CEO's...howsabout you throw a shoe at Blago you funny, open-minded libs?
Actually, if you read the thread, you'd note that a couple of us did comment on him keeping his cool. If you want to discuss, at least pay attention.

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually, if you read the thread, you'd note that a couple of us did comment on him keeping his cool. If you want to discuss, at least pay attention.

These ones, Vince?

pym said:
Yeah....he looked just the same as he did reading the upside down childrens primer with the full knowledge that the country was under attack on 9/11......Utterly "Poised and composed" Stay classy......Jack-ass. 24 Minutes Ago 12:14 AM

bobabooey said:
In the Matrix EVERYONE dodges shoes!

marleyisalegend said:
You mentioned the fact that he remained poised as if it elicited an award of some sort.

Are you paying attention Vince?

pym

Just Browsing
Media
Pooor star......Stop ramming the over-size george bush dildo in and out of your ass long enough to smell reality. Or is that impossible from the confines of your parents basement? Who the fuck do you think you are preaching to on a forum like this? Isnt there a Gay republican forum somewhere else that you would find yourself much happier preaching your non-stop screed to? Jack-ass. Oh...stay classy!

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Check posts 5 and 10 Star. Typical of you to only cite evidence that supports your POV. But I agree with Marley. It's irrelevant how he reacted.

What's more interesting to me is how this ties into the Presidential dignity thread. Is this what the Presidency has come to under Bush? Arabs throwing shoes at him? What a comic and pathetic end to this arrogant administration.

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pooor star......Stop ramming the over-size george bush dildo in and out of your ass long enough to smell reality. Or is that impossible from the confines of your parents basement? Who the fuck do you think you are preaching to on a forum like this? Isnt there a Gay republican forum somewhere else that you would find yourself much happier preaching your non-stop screed to? Jack-ass. Oh...stay classy!

Wow, are you okay? I'm pleased and pleasantly surprised that the institutions now have internet access. Have fun, and keep participating. We are grateful to have you here and all will work out in good time. If you need to talk or anything, please feel free to PM Marley or VinylBoy. If the institution finds out you are sneaking onto the computer at this hour, you could be subject to discipline and I don't want that to happen.

Sneak back into your room and we can pick this up after naptime tomorrow.

pym

Just Browsing
Media
Wow, are you okay? I'm pleased and pleasantly surprised that the institutions now have internet access. Have fun, and keep participating. We are grateful to have you here and all will work out in good time. If you need to talk or anything, please feel free to PM Marley or VinylBoy. If the institution finds out you are sneaking onto the computer at this hour, you could be subject to discipline and I don't want that to happen.

Sneak back into your room and we can pick this up after naptime tomorrow.
Home owner, Self-employed, Veteran....46 years old. Likes Women too.
All the things you say you are, but really wish you were. Your momma's callin'....."Star!.......you've been on that internet all day!! And what's that awfull buzzing sound coming from the basement everytime you go down there for hours at a time? Oh son......won't you ever move out?"

yurkon

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't know if it's much of a morale boost. I think America would get more of a morale boost if there started to be some consequences to the individuals who are part of the mortgage mess...

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
poised and composed Bush was in the midst of that attack................to fucking stupid to know what was happening not poised not composed.