Bush honors veterans at aircraft carrier Intrepid

That man (hack, spit, hack, spit) owes New York two turbaned men running around northeastern Pakistan, not another goddamned photo op.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That man (hack, spit, hack, spit) owes New York two turbaned men running around northeastern Pakistan, not another goddamned photo op.

Hey Slick.... what's your over/under in terms of number of weeks that your boy Barry is going to pull in OBL?

Notice how after he got his mideast briefing, your chap kept his fucking TRIZZAP shut on Iraq/Afghanistan, and not a mere a peep on OBL. Holmes get edumacated on the reality it seems.

So what is your prediction, when does the "new administration" pull in OBL? And is that necessarily a good thing, if we know where he is, and can just monitor him at will?

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

No, he owes the American people safety as best as can be maintained and for all you know, we have known Osama’s whereabouts right from the get-go and use him for gathering intelligence.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, he owes the American people safety as best as can be maintained and for all you know, we have known Osama’s whereabouts right from the get-go and use him for gathering intelligence.

Not the 101st time I've heard/understood that. Part in parcel (good and bad) on the Bush administration not patting themselves on the back enough... they could of taken the route of getting OBL, and then trying to determine and follow and get the new big dog.

Thusly why I'll be here to remind the Obamabots here a year later.... "why haven't we caught OBL?"

Hey Slick.... what's your over/under in terms of number of weeks that your boy Barry is going to pull in OBL?

Notice how after he got his mideast briefing, your chap kept his fucking TRIZZAP shut on Iraq/Afghanistan, and not a mere a peep on OBL. Holmes get edumacated on the reality it seems.

So what is your prediction, when does the "new administration" pull in OBL? And is that necessarily a good thing, if we know where he is, and can just monitor him at will?

You've made the mistake of thinking I'm an Obama supporter. I didn't vote for him. When all you have are talk radio pundit straw man arguments, any criticism in that direction falls flat. Criticize or compare Bush to Obama all you want, I'm immune.

No, by his own admission he doesn't think much about bin Laden, despite pledging to the country that finding him was a priority:

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him."
- G.W. Bush, 9/13/01

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"I want justice...There's an old poster out West, as I recall, that said, 'Wanted: Dead or Alive,'"
- G.W. Bush, 9/17/01, UPI

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"...Secondly, he is not escaping us. This is a guy, who, three months ago, was in control of a county [sic]. Now he's maybe in control of a cave. He's on the run. Listen, a while ago I said to the American people, our objective is more than bin Laden. But one of the things for certain is we're going to get him running and keep him running, and bring him to justice. And that's what's happening. He's on the run, if he's running at all. So we don't know whether he's in cave with the door shut, or a cave with the door open -- we just don't know...."
- Bush, in remarks in a Press Availablity with the Press Travel Pool,
The Prairie Chapel Ranch, Crawford TX, 12/28/01, as reported on
official White House site
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

And now???

[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"I am truly not that concerned about him."
- G.W. Bush, repsonding to a question about bin Laden's whereabouts,
3/13/02 (The New American, 4/8/02)
[/FONT]

As your friend Mr. Hannity would say, "checkmate!"

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Face, your logic doesn't make sense. By the same token, if we simply knew Hitler's whereabouts, and could have just monitored him at will, there was no reason to fight WWII.

I suppose if it's just an unpleasant encounter with OBL we want to avoid, then as long as we know where he is, we can avoid that unpleasant encounter. Is this the logic?

Sounds like Bush. His problem is that he based everything on his "feelings." If he "felt" something was the right thing to do, he did it. It's all about the Bush. No rhyme or reason, just self indulgence. If it was good for him, it had to be good for you. It's a little shocking to see that kind of narcissism in an adult. It's embarrassing to see in someone you want to like, and infuriating to see in an american president.

It makes you think the real story is always something like this: "Bush Honors Himself, Uses Veterans at Intrepid to Look Good, Feel Good."

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
as long as bush can find jeff gannon he is a happy queen.

houtx, I am shocked. Shocked. Are you suggesting that it was W who arranged for those secret passes to get jeff gannon into the white house?

could jeff have any incriminating stains on his outfits?

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
houtx, I am shocked. Shocked. Are you suggesting that it was W who arranged for those secret passes to get jeff gannon into the white house?

could jeff have any incriminating stains on his outfits?

We hope so. If war crimes can't get Bush impeached, then maybe semen can? :biggrin1:

j/k, of course...

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Osama Bin Laden has been dead for a while now... they have been using doubles in the videos. Osama Bin Laden would have NEVER dyed his beard.

He will be used as a boogeyman for another twenty years probably.