Bush on torture 2006

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That shit about the liberals having a personal problem with the Bush administration is fucking old! We are fucking against torture plain and simple! The analogy of the Salem Witch trials and waterboarding was completely appropriate. This is a fucking crusade, a war of civilizations. The faction of the U.S. government that holds the power knows damn well that fear put them in power, and fear will keep them there. the best way to have fear is to have a never ending war on our civilization. The Bush administration is creating terrorists at an unprecedented rate! All of this torture shit is meant to foment more animosity, and ultimately to see terrorist recruitment soar through the roof! How else can we justify occupying the Middle East other then to "bring the fight to them"! Wake up conservatives and libertarians... WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
tripod said:
... The Bush administration is creating terrorists at an unprecedented rate!...
Tripod, I believe you have really hit on it here. There is a reason why some information gets selectively "leaked" to the press, why the administration makes a big noise about it, then it is forgotten/replaced by another leak.

Keep the enemy angry, and he will continue to be a threat. Keep the threat alive, and you keep fear alive. Keep fear alive, and you can maintain control over the sheeple.

At the very best, it is disgusting. Really, I grow so weary of bu$h-co's supporters doing the sackcloth & ashes routine and wailing "why oh why do these evil savages keep attacking our cozy little country?" Remove the scales from your eyes, folks (those who need to, will recognize the reference) and SEE why other countries have deadly hatred for our government... and please begin to realize that they will hate our government, and kill our innocent citizens because of it. It's time to stop.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
joyboytoy79 said:
OK, but do i get to blow him while he's nuking the Frech, Russians, and Japanese? Or maybe we can take turns?

*revels in american supremacy*

Oh sure, take your turn- I'll just make myself useful and tickle his ass or something.

Saying that anyone opposed to bush's behavior is just demonising bush is absurd and I'm really sick of it. No, Pecker, we're angry- no FURIOUS about the amount of shit this administration has done to our country while a small group of the assholes who voted for him hold fast to their "ideals" that :Jesus is in the Whitehouse:. Fuck it, fuck them and fuck ANYONE who's stupid enough to believe that this has ANYTHING to do with ANYTHING other than the factual actions and behaviors of these specific people. How many atrocities does it take to make him a bad man? How many people have to die? How many lies have to be revealed? How long will it take you STUPID fuckers to understand that this "experiment" of putting :Jesus in the Whitehouse: has been a horrible disaster. You fuckers won't admit it because then you'd have to admit that your precious theocrasy is just exactly the same as every other fucking theocrasy, and there is NO POSSIBLE OTHER OUTCOME THAN THE COMPLETE COLLAPSE OF OUR WHOLE SOCIETY AS WE KNOW IT. That's what happends every fucking time, ours will be no exception. Stupid fuckers. Read a goddamned book- make it a history book.

Please feel free to ban me at any time, I grow weary of dealing with this level of ignorance.:firedevil:

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
madame_zora said:
Oh sure, take your turn- I'll just make myself useful and tickle his ass or something.

Saying that anyone opposed to bush's behavior is just demonising bush is absurd and I'm really sick of it. No, Pecker, we're angry- no FURIOUS about the amount of shit this administration has done to our country while a small group of the assholes who voted for him hold fast to their "ideals" that :Jesus is in the Whitehouse:. Fuck it, fuck them and fuck ANYONE who's stupid enough to believe that this has ANYTHING to do with ANYTHING other than the factual actions and behaviors of these specific people. How many atrocities does it take to make him a bad man? How many people have to die? How many lies have to be revealed? How long will it take you STUPID fuckers to understand that this "experiment" of putting :Jesus in the Whitehouse: has been a horrible disaster. You fuckers won't admit it because then you'd have to admit that your precious theocrasy is just exactly the same as every other fucking theocrasy, and there is NO POSSIBLE OTHER OUTCOME THAN THE COMPLETE COLLAPSE OF OUR WHOLE SOCIETY AS WE KNOW IT. That's what happends every fucking time, ours will be no exception. Stupid fuckers. Read a goddamned book- make it a history book.

Please feel free to ban me at any time, I grow weary of dealing with this level of ignorance.:firedevil:

Well said MZ.

IMO - As a result of the horrendous atrocities committed on 9/11 Bush can behave in whatever way he chooses. Quite simply he can use that as his excuse for any action. That is more than a shame in my book and makes him as bad as the terrorists.

He IS a VERY dangerous man both to Americans and the rest of the world.

EDIT - His Puppet Blair is no better.

Shelby

Experimental Member
Media
Y'all really think appeasement is the way huh? Give 'em what they want (us out) and they'll leave us alone right?

What a bunch of dumbasses.

What they really want is to rid the planet of western style 'decadence'. If they get their way it's going to be a rude fucking awakening for women (basically property of men) and out gays (dead). Plus, I can't personally verify it, but given the way they're always engaged in some sort of tribal warfare or another I'm guessing they're not all that egalitarian. So minorities might want to watch their backs too.

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
madame_zora said:

Madame,

Your eloquence never ceases to impress me. I think that's the first thing i've said on this thread that didn't absolutely drip of sarcasm.

You speak the absolute truth. This man, and his administration are dangerous. There's no other way around it. Let's be logical people: If american citizens were held prisoner by another nation, with no charges or accusations, the american people would DEMAND action. And yet, our OWN government is doing exactly that! What makes us think, even for a minute, that this is OK? it is hypocricy in it's purest form, and it is utterly unnaceptable. Couple that with the fact that this hypocrisy is accepted, encouraged, and as overwhelming evidence suggests, MANDATED by Bush and his administration. What LOGICAL conclusion can you come to?

Well, I can't speak for the masses, but i can tell you my logic doesn't come anywhere close to this guy's assertion:

Shelby said:
Y'all really think appeasement is the way huh? Give 'em what they want (us out) and they'll leave us alone right?

What a bunch of dumbasses.

What they really want is to rid the planet of western style 'decadence'. If they get their way it's going to be a rude fucking awakening for women (basically property of men) and out gays (dead). Plus, I can't personally verify it, but given the way they're always engaged in some sort of tribal warfare or another I'm guessing they're not all that egalitarian. So minorities might want to watch their backs too.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pecker said:
The Holy Bible never told us that the Devil Incarnate would be term limited.

He's NOT the "devil incarnate" Pecker, that's just your illustration to give you an excuse to ignore the content of what's being said. What SAY you to the facts, aside from that characterisation? The quips are cute, I'll admit, but it's really just a sidestep of the issue, isn't it?

He's not "the devil" or Jesus either- he's just a disgusting human being who has given more than enough evidence of treason and war crimes to match any other dictator, why do you not find that offensive? Is "giving him enough rope" really more important that obeying international law and our own Constitution? Seems to me that the rights of the One and Only george bush have superceded the American public a very long time ago. I'm pissed at HIM for doing it, and YOU for excusing it. If the diehard supporters of this man would wake up and just fucking AGREE on what reality is, this would never have had to go THIS far.

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Pecker said:
The Holy Bible never told us that the Devil Incarnate would be term limited.

You sir, are highly intelligent. You should then realize that the bible does not mention that the devil incarnate will be anything. It may make some references to the anti-christ (i'm not sure if i remember that from the bible or from some fanatical rant....) but it doesn't say anything about the devil taking on carporial form.

Neither do i think anyone here has likened Bush to the devil. I for one am not even christian, so i don't BELIEVE in the devil!

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
dong20 said:
The cracker or the fish?
Ah, well, so much for my sense of humor... I was referring to the little typo in the post before mine:

joyboytoy79 said:
...(i'm not sure if i remember that from the bible or from some fanatical rant....) but it doesn't say anything about the devil taking on carporial form.
Either would be appropriate, I think...

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
DC_DEEP said:
Ah, well, so much for my sense of humor... I was referring to the little typo in the post before mine:

Either would be appropriate, I think...

Don't be hard on yourself, it was a valiant attempt at misdirection and I'm glad you didn't engage in overt carping. Though as bottom feeders and all round eco-terrorists themselves they (along with Lucifer) will undoubtably have plenty in common with GW and his cohorts.:biggrin1:

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dong20 said:
Don't be hard on yourself, it was a valiant attempt at misdirection and I'm glad you didn't engage in overt carping. Though as bottom feeders and all round eco-terrorists themselves they (along with Lucifer) will undoubtably have plenty in common with GW and his cohorts.:biggrin1:

Is that some sort of racial slam against bottom feeders?:biggrin1:

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
madame_zora said:
He's NOT the "devil incarnate" Pecker, that's just your illustration to give you an excuse to ignore the content of what's being said. What SAY you to the facts, aside from that characterisation? The quips are cute, I'll admit, but it's really just a sidestep of the issue, isn't it?

He's not "the devil" or Jesus either- he's just a disgusting human being who has given more than enough evidence of treason and war crimes to match any other dictator, why do you not find that offensive? Is "giving him enough rope" really more important that obeying international law and our own Constitution? Seems to me that the rights of the One and Only george bush have superceded the American public a very long time ago. I'm pissed at HIM for doing it, and YOU for excusing it. If the diehard supporters of this man would wake up and just fucking AGREE on what reality is, this would never have had to go THIS far.

We'll just have to agree, Jana, that to each of us our reality is the real one. The difference, unfortunately, is that I am willing to calmly leave you to your reality while you are determined to either convert me to it or to totally destroy mine.

I'm not an idiot. I simply disagree. That I'm not willing to type pages of angst against the left speaks not against my stand but to my habit of simple language that doesn't need to be repeated ad nauseum.

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
madame_zora said:
Is that some sort of racial slam against bottom feeders?:biggrin1:
Nah, I like to think I'm open minded about which end things go in or come out of, but for comparing President GW Bush to a common, bottom feeding fish, I sincerely and humbly apologise.

To Carp everywhere; once again, may you forgive me.:biggrin1:

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
dong20 said:
Nah, I like to think I'm open minded about which end things go in or come out of, but for comparing President GW Bush to a common, bottom feeding fish, I sincerely and humbly apologise.

To Carp everywhere; once again, may you forgive me.:biggrin1:

Yes we musn't offend the fish! Besides, everyone knows Bush only pretends to be a carp, he's really a shark.... *shhhhhhhh*

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
joyboytoy79 said:
Yes we musn't offend the fish! Besides, everyone knows Bush only pretends to be a carp, he's really a shark.... *shhhhhhhh*
On that lateral theme I'd say more a Jet: noisy, costly to run, lovers of oil and over extended periods damaging to the environment. They also leave a clear trail of deceptively benign waste behind them.

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
dong20 said:
On that lateral theme I'd say more a Jet: noisy, costly to run, lovers of oil and over extended periods damaging to the environment. They also leave a clear trail of deceptively benign waste behind them.

I agree. Of course, your opinion, like mine, doesn't count, because by GWB's logic neither of us is American.