Bush Or No Bush?

Thinking of trimming my pubes again but I want opinions of what ya’ll like for yourself? Do you like having a bush or would you prefer to remove it ?

BulgeGuySD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thinking of trimming my pubes again but I want opinions of what ya’ll like for yourself? Do you like having a bush or would you prefer to remove it ?
Trimmed bush, hairless balls please !! best to trim the bush and balls is the “be lawn mower 3.0”

Rustyridge

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I removed it after I got out of high school and don't miss it at all.
I work outside in the summer time and sweat a lot. It seems to not smell as bad when I get my cock out to piss.
My gf sure likes to not have all that hair poking her in the face when she's giving me a bj.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I trim my pubes every few months. I put it off several times and then remember how nice it feels when there is little to no hair. So I break out the equipment and get rid of all of the hair. It's worth the effort; I just need to do it more often.

Reactions: OKCLane

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a hairy chest and belly so it’s easier for me to keep it trimmed than to have it smooth.
I was recently shaved smooth from my bush up to my pecs for surgery. Personally, I thought it looked odd to have a smooth midsection with hairy legs and chest.
My preference is a smooth man.

BulgeGuySD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm shaved from my neck to my knees, including my armpits. I feel so much cleaner and fresher without any body hair.

Nothing is hotter than a smooth, oiled up and shiny naked body.
Agreed !! hot I love smooth hot bodies !!

Reactions: RazorUniverse

BulgeGuySD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a full hairy bush and really enjoy it. I haven't trimmed it in years.

I enjoy seeing guys with a hairy bush or even trimmed but not shaven.
Oh I don’t care if it shave or trim, I just don’t like to pick up pubs from between my teeth ! But I’m not that picky specially with a cock like @Bernd’s and it looks amazing shaved !

Reactions: Bernd

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I only wear thongs or g strings, both as underwear and on the beach. They're comfortable and show off my cock better. So shaving makes sense. Also, unless you have a fetish for getting public hair caught in your teeth, it makes oral better. So, I shave, my gf shaves, and my two buddies shave

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have a hairy chest and belly...I was recently shaved smooth from my bush up to my pecs for surgery...

Me, too! (I let it all grow out, so the nurse could close-shave what she didn't want.) When the bandages came off, I thought it looked so weird, I just shaved all the hair off the rest of my body. Now it'll all grow back together. Shouldn't take more than a few weeks! Ha Ha Ha

I usually lightly trim, shave my balls and the base of the shaft of my cock. I think it's the best look for a hairy guy.