Bush Retaliates !

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Today, President Bush retaliated for the "shoe throwing" incident. He ordered the US Air Force to fly a special sortie over Iraq. Rather than dropping leaflets or the usual ordinance (bombs), the Air Force was instructed to deliver & drop a payload of shoes instead on the Iraqi's. Video footage shows Bush yelling as he threw the first pair out of the bomb hatch, "here comes a pair of size 15's from "Ross Dress for Less", now take that, all of you Al Qaeda terrorists" !

Last edited:

pym

Just Browsing
Media
Today, President Bush retaliated for the "shoe throwing" incident. He ordered the US Air Force to fly a special sortie over Iraq. Rather than dropping leaflets or the usual ordinance (bombs), the Air Force was instructed to deliver & drop a payload of shoes instead on the Iraqi's. Video footage shows Bush yelling as he threw the first pair out of the bomb hatch, "here comes a pair of size 15's from "Ross Dress for Less", now take that, all of you Al Qaeda terrorists !

Yeah!! Another Cluster{Fuck}Bomb, full of the only shoes we could load it with......Chinese ones.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Today, President Bush retaliated for the "shoe throwing" incident. He ordered the US Air Force to fly a special sortie over Iraq. Rather than dropping leaflets or the usual ordinance (bombs), the Air Force was instructed to deliver & drop a payload of shoes instead on the Iraqi's. Video footage shows Bush yelling as he threw the first pair out of the bomb hatch, "here comes a pair of size 15's from "Ross Dress for Less", now take that, all of you Al Qaeda terrorists" !

OH, NO...:eek: :rolleyes:
I don't hate Bush. It is all good humor.

Last edited:

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Huh?

I'm willing for jokes.. but this... isn't even funny.

Tell me you were anxious to come up with the first joke posting on LPSG... grabbed it off of some pre-pubescent blog... and just hit the submit button.

Vs... thinking this on your own, and sadly believing you were actually sagaciously witty....

" "here comes a pair of size 15's from "Ross Dress for Less", now take that, all of you Al Qaeda terrorists" !["

wow... dude... seriously. even the most ardent Obamabots, are like "dude, yer killin' us".

ouch.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As it turns out, the "shoe incident" was just another case of "bad intelligence".

The intelligence indicated that when an Iraqi throws their shoes at you, it's intent has bad connotations of disrespect. Actually it means that the Iraqi wanted Bush to have his pair of shoes and is making the ultimate sacrifice by giving the pair he has on his feet at the time. It is considered disrespectful though for Bush to duck being hit by the shoes.

Sock and Awe!

Talk about all of this coming full circle, I recall after 9/11/2001 the on-line games you could play that the object was to hit Bin Laden.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Faceking, you don't find it humorous ? Bush will go down as the President that nobody wants to travel abroad once he's out of office. He entered the Presidency feared and hated globally (if not even just domestically). During his tenure(s), the world was/is no more enamored with him and now that he's nearing the end of his reign, nobody wants him around either. I've said it before, Bush simply needs to retire back into whatever business dealings he already has or can start up from Crawford, Texas. Without Secret Service and that protection, Bush wouldn't last thru breakfast the day he's out of office, and there's a line of his enemies waiting for that opportunity. If he thought whatever disdain & threat Saddam Hussein had for him was "real". He's made/got more enemies that he never even could have even imagined that he could've had in his lifetime. America and the world couldn't afford a single Presidential term of "W", we wound up with 2 terms of it.

pym

Just Browsing
Media
Faceking, you don't find it humorous ? Bush will go down as the President that nobody wants to travel abroad once he's out of office. He entered the Presidency feared and hated globally (if not even just domestically). During his tenure(s), the world was/is no more enamored with him and now that he's nearing the end of his reign, nobody wants him around either. I've said it before, Bush simply needs to retire back into whatever business dealings he already has or can start up from Crawford, Texas. Without Secret Service and that protection, Bush wouldn't last thru breakfast the day he's out of office, and there's a line of his enemies waiting for that opportunity. If he thought whatever disdain & threat Saddam Hussein had for him was "real". He's made/got more enemies that he never even could have even imagined that he could've had in his lifetime. America and the world couldn't afford a single Presidential term of "W", we wound up with 2 terms of it.
I try to be cool about people expresssing there thoughts....but you go too far with your line about 'Enemies waiting for there opportunity'......That is NOT fucking cool mister. I can promise you that homeland security has NET monitoring that seeks out such INFLAMMATORY and THREATNING lines of 'PROSE' and flags the author.....WISE the HELL up.:mad:

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I try to be cool about people expresssing there thoughts....but you go too far with your line about 'Enemies waiting for there opportunity'......That is NOT fucking cool mister. I can promise you that homeland security has NET monitoring that seeks out such INFLAMMATORY and THREATNING lines of 'PROSE' and flags the author.....WISE the HELL up.:mad:

What about the post is inflammatory or threatening. Bush himself has made such/similar observations. For example, the video footage, the Iraqi not only throws his shoes, he calls him a "dog" from the best that I can interpret from the playback. From any of that, my post is just an acknowledgment of that truth and reality that this world is full of not only friends, but enemies, and even others that could care less about any other specific individual(s). It only stands to reason that if one would throw their shoes at another, there are others that might throw, money, flowers or any other object that could be thought of, all with varying intents from adoration to disdain. Just from post-incident reactions, I think Bush is very aware of this himself now. That and his polarity. The world isn't a fairy tale, Bush going abroad is challenging his own assumptions that the war on terror has made it safer for anyone ? All one needs to do is read the headlines of any daily local news stories to see that you don't even need to be President of the USA for examples of others doing mean things to others, sometimes for apparently no reason at all. Take the Adam Walsh story for example ? There are a lot of stories that go reported where the rock bottom/gut truth is never discovered or even relayed to those that read about it. Here you go pick one:

Miami News, Fort Lauderdale News, Florida News & Weather Channel 7 Fox Miami WSVN-TV - Local News

some days are dirtier than others, but for the most part mankind's inhumanity to mankind eclipses any shoe throwing incident.

D_Marazion Analdouche

Experimental Member
Media

There isn't enough storage space on the planet to track all the people that talk about Bush in one negative form or another. The CIA and NSA would be doing nothing but working on this non-stop lol.