Bush says war in Iraq on its way to being won by 2011

D

deleted136887

Obama is considering not pulling out of Iraq until 2011..I think he is finally realizing the surge has worked and attacks are at an all time low.Now that he has the shared intellegence with the president,he now knows what is happening.NO civilian has a right too say the war is wrong.You do not know what's really going on behind the scenes.

and you do.(know what happens behind the scenes)
ANY civilian has the right( as some poster said, have tou read your own constitution lately? I know this is a bit harsh, but do you know for a fact that the incumbent(Georgie) can read? I would not bet money on that.....
So what are you?
admiral in charge?
made any strategic decisions lately?:biggrin1:As a NON-CIVILIAN?:eek:

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Curious what Obama will do with Iraq...

Moreover...

Can Obama make the inner city (read as: many with high African American populations) more safe than Iraqi large cities.

Let's take Basra, you've all heard of that, right? It's about the same size as Detroit (population, suburbs, etc...).

Basra had 1/2 the murders as Detroit over the past year. Basra.... Basra... the "quagmire".

Quagmire, eh? Curious if the Democrats will fix the quagmires in the cities they've lead for most of the past 3 decades. They need violence to continue, in order to keep promising (and getting their dumb minions to buy in) that they'll fix it.

How does the saying go.... "why fix it, if it's broken?" ;-)

Last edited:

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
100% straight people are soooooooooo smart, never question them.

WTF??? If I said "fags are sooooooooooo smart, never question them". I'd be banned, much less warned (I assume you were, but don't think so, given how your post wasn't removed... given it's anti-heterosexual remarks).. fucking not shocking....

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Um, what does this have to do with the price of tea in China? This incessant heckling is ridiculous. Please please try to post something vaguely related to the thread someday.:rolleyes:

Poster 1: Dropping Fed Funds to 0.25% is a bold move
Poster 2: Bold, yet needed. The gov't is running out of arrows...
Houtx48: Poopy pants! Poopy pants!

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Um, what does this have to do with the price of tea in China? This incessant heckling is ridiculous. Please please try to post something vaguely related to the thread someday.:rolleyes:

Poster 1: Dropping Fed Funds to 0.25% is a bold move
Poster 2: Bold, yet needed. The gov't is running out of arrows...
Houtx48: Poopy pants! Poopy pants!

How dare you get back on topic... when we're dogpiling on heterosexuality here..... straights and economics are like.... like... Bulgarians and toll takers. Well you know what I mean... I can't say it here. PM later. shhhhhh.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How does one "win" an occupation of Iraq?

The war on Iraq was won in a heartbeat, but I know what you mean. Frankly, I'm not sure we want to "win" and be done. Last I checked, Iran and AlQeada has been funneling resources in Iraq for a few years now... and we're going on 2,700 days of safe American soil. If we pull out of Iraq... where do those resources go?

I found it strangely odd (scratch that... ) ..errrr it came as no surprise that the mainstream media seemed to forget about Obama's whole big anti-Iraq stance, and his near silence after his visit and preview into some intel and what actually is going on. By the time the summer came around about 5% or less... make that 2% or less of his rhetoric was a mention of Iraq, moreover just the "middle east".

Obamabots... you are going to get duped again. In this one... Iraq.

We'll be sure to pull out Barrah's "timelines" when they come due in Q1'09.

atomicTIGER

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I challenge anyone to say in a clear brief statement this.--WHAT is the true definition of the US "winning" the war. And also answer this if the US "wins" that means some country "lost" and please tell me the name of the losing country.

biJackTex

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
The war on Iraq was won in a heartbeat, but I know what you mean. Frankly, I'm not sure we want to "win" and be done. Last I checked, Iran and AlQeada has been funneling resources in Iraq for a few years now... and we're going on 2,700 days of safe American soil. If we pull out of Iraq... where do those resources go?

I found it strangely odd (scratch that... ) ..errrr it came as no surprise that the mainstream media seemed to forget about Obama's whole big anti-Iraq stance, and his near silence after his visit and preview into some intel and what actually is going on. By the time the summer came around about 5% or less... make that 2% or less of his rhetoric was a mention of Iraq, moreover just the "middle east".

Obamabots... you are going to get duped again. In this one... Iraq.

We'll be sure to pull out Barrah's "timelines" when they come due in Q1'09.

Uh? Ignoring your stupid anti-Obama statements that make no sense, I'll focus instead on your stupid Al-Qaeda-funneling-resources-into-Iraq statement that made no sense.

Al Qaeda has almost nothing to do with Iraq. Tell me, how many members of Al Qaeda have been killed or captured in Iraq, exactly? How many weapons has Al Qaeda bought and then sent to insurgents in Iraq? You make a statement like that, but there's no evidence that's happened at all (because chances are it hasn't).

Al Qaeda's a little busy with America's OTHER war right now. Afghanistan's easy to forget about, but that's where the terrorists all come from. The people who attacked India? They were from Pakistan/Afghanistan, not Iraq.

In fact, if there's one thing Saddam Hussein made sure of, it was that Al Qaeda stayed the hell out of Iraq. There's a much better and easier case to be made that if America hadn't gone into Iraq in the first place, Afghanistan would actually be "done" by now, with Al Qaeda all dead or in jail, the Taliban finally and completely removed and routed and the country entering a real reconstruction.

Oh, and your statement about crime and poverty in cities is right on. That SHOULD be the government's focus as opposed to the goings on of foreign countries. Too bad we've had at least eight years of Neo-conservative leadership squandering everything we have into controlling foreign countries as opposed to fixing the homeland, protecting the economy and focusing on OUR country.

Republicans were the isolationists who wanted to make America the greatest country in the world. Man, you guys sure have changed. "Lincoln's Party" indeed.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
faceking said:
The war on Iraq was won in a heartbeat...

EPIC FAILURE ON LINE ONE!! :eek:
That's why we're still in the country after 5 years, and the current GOP is trying to kick us out so we're not there indefinitely.

Consider your remaining thoughts on the war thoroughly invalid. If you honestly think that we won the war in Iraq just because Saddam Hussein is dead, then you are even more foolish than I could have ever imagined.

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
EPIC FAILURE ON LINE ONE!! :eek:
That's why we're still in the country after 5 years, and the current GOP is trying to kick us out so we're not there indefinitely.

Consider your remaining thoughts on the war thoroughly invalid. If you honestly think that we won the war in Iraq just because Saddam Hussein is dead, then you are even more foolish than I could have ever imagined.

Hussein:

demanded that Kuwait forgive Iraq's war debt of $30 billion because Iraq 'rescued' the region. Oh, Kuwait didn't like that? Invade and kill them!

killed his uncle/mentor, wife's brother, two son-in-laws, his top generals because they fell back in combat after being destroyed, tens of thousands of kurds, his half brother...overall good guy.

Maybe busta rap about a world without Saddam and Bin Ladin....eh, its a better world.