Bush Should Approve This Message

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
What does YoungNHung/Onslow have in common with the Clintons? They both have SOCKS! *ba-dump-plonk*

cruztbone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
well, clearly youngnhung is not using his evaluative skills or reading actual news reports of events in his thinking process. first, Edwards was clearly judged the winner of the vp debate.
Second, Kerry easily won the 1st and third debates, with the 2nd being a draw. Read today's
San Jose Mercury News for an accurate list of reasons why we must John Kerry as president.
It is available online. The latest California Field poll has Bush trailing Kerry in CA by 15 poiints.
At least we've got it right!

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I saw the first and third debates, as well as the vp debate. Clearly the Deomcratics won those in my eyes, as well as the eyes of most legitimate newsgroups. I didn't see the second debate, but wasn't that the one where Bush was photographed with a mysterious box under his jacket in the back?? Yeah, I'm really going to vote for a guy who has to be told the answers not to sound like a fool!

LuckyLuke

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by madame_zora@Oct 18 2004, 09:08 AM
I saw the first and third debates, as well as the vp debate. Clearly the Deomcratics won those in my eyes, as well as the eyes of most legitimate newsgroups. I didn't see the second debate, but wasn't that the one where Bush was photographed with a mysterious box under his jacket in the back?? Yeah, I'm really going to vote for a guy who has to be told the answers not to sound like a fool!
[post=259994]Quoted post[/post]​

With regard to the mysterious 'lump' seen in Bush's back, I think some kind of medical 'brace' is the most likely explanation.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never seen a "brace" that was shaped like a 3" x 5" rectangle!! lol, nomatter, bush is still one of the poorest public speakers I've ever heard, and he definitely doesn't have the ability to think on his feet. Believe what you will about the mysterious box.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by madame_zora@Oct 18 2004, 12:44 PM
I've never seen a "brace" that was shaped like a 3" x 5" rectangle!! lol, nomatter, bush is still one of the poorest public speakers I've ever heard, and he definitely doesn't have the ability to think on his feet. Believe what you will about the mysterious box.
[post=260093]Quoted post[/post]​
LOL It could be several thousand index cards.

LuckyLuke

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by madame_zora@Oct 18 2004, 08:44 PM
[post=260093]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm merely giving the benefit of the doubt to the most plausible explanation that I've seen offered by various 'experts'. There are other, less formal photos of Bush that show the same thing.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Like I said, there is little point in speculation about it, he's a moron nomatter what.
I realise I'm turning into an asshole over this, but DID YOU SEE THE FIRST DEBATE???????? I just can't say it enough times. It wasn't a sentence or phrase he used, it was his serious display of overall stupidity! This is the man in the oval office! This is a man I would make fun of to his face if I heard him speaking to me in those terms face to face. I'm sorry, but I find it incredibly absurd that this election is even close, and I'm more ashamed of my country and what it's become than I ever have been before in my life. I would very likely not stay for four more yrs of bush.

Here's a point of contention though- despite overwhelming evidence of stupidity and misdoings, people feel compelled to give him the benefit of the doubt. This surely wasn't true of Clinton! Every time the man farted, someone was evalutaing the content. Here's your answer- (well, besides the obvious cia connections) WAR! Had he not drug us into a war we didn't want we (well you) would not feel so tied to him. This is a guy whose approval rating was in the TOILET before 9/11. With his daddy's arab connections, I will not be at all surprised if history does not reveal that the terrorist attack was orchestrated by the bushes in the first place and just got out of hand. Daddy bailed him out of everything else, why not give ol junior a little something to overcome so he'll look like a hero? If not for 9/11, he would be the international joke of a lifetime. Food for thought.

Or we could foolishly wonder if the dumbest guy ever to occupy the whitehouse was wearing a wire, when we can plainly see the shape of the box. Jesus!

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by madame_zora@Oct 19 2004, 04:15 PM
Like I said, there is little point in speculation about it, he's a moron nomatter what.
I realize I'm turning into an asshole over this, but DID YOU SEE THE FIRST DEBATE???????? I just can't say it enough times. It wasn't a sentence or phrase he used, it was his serious display of overall stupidity! This is the man in the oval office! This is a man I would make fun of to his face if I heard him speaking to me in those terms face to face. I'm sorry, but I find it incredibly absurd that this election is even close, and I'm more ashamed of my country and what it's become than I ever have been before in my life. I would very likely not stay for four more yrs of bush.

Here's a point of contention though- despite overwhelming evidence of stupidity and misdoings, people feel compelled to give him the benefit of the doubt. This surely wasn't true of Clinton! Every time the man farted, someone was evalutaing the content. ........ Had he not drug us into a war we didn't want we (well you) would not feel so tied to him. This is a guy whose approval rating was in the TOILET before 9/11. With his daddy's arab connections, I will not be at all surprised if history does not reveal that the terrorist attack was orchestrated by the bushes in the first place and just got out of hand. Daddy bailed him out of everything else, why not give ol junior a little something to overcome so he'll look like a hero? If not for 9/11, he would be the international joke of a lifetime. Food for thought.

Or we could foolishly wonder if the dumbest guy ever to occupy the whitehouse was wearing a wire, when we can plainly see the shape of the box. Jesus!
[post=260247]Quoted post[/post]​

You my dear have VERY VERY serious issues. Try to keep the focus on yourself and keep your own side of the street clean. What am I saying? Gee, let's look at your comment that Junior is a Moron. How can I explain this to you? A moron would not be able to stand there on their own and if he were indeed a moron and if he did indeed have a box feeding him all the answers 2 things should be noted:: Either he would have blown you away with his supperior wit and intelligence (which I suspect he did anyway) or he would have looked confused and confounded with no ability to relay the comments being communicated to him.
Why bring George the first into it? That seems to be one of the biggies that the Dems keep dragging out,'Look what his Daddy did" Who cares what his father did? That logic is not logic at all, it is to use a word you might like bandying about STUPIDITY.
What infuriates me more? The way that you liberal minded(minded? Hmmm...that's a stretch that you even HAVE minds, but that's for another time), the point here is one of your friends walking down the street with her own home made pin which gave instructions to STAB BUSH. Nice going. Don't like the guy just kill him off. Say what you wish to about the Republicans at least we don't promote and condone violence against the other party. Oh I can hear you now! Bush was governor of a state with a death penalty. SO was BUBBA CLINTON!
Bush let more people be fried. There are many many more people in Texas than in Arkansas. By the way a big fact? Your pal Bubba let a mentally retarded man be executed (rumour has it that it was actually one of his illegitimate offspring).

As for your lunacy laced statement that nobdoy gave Clinton a chance, I think you'd best re-examine the facts. He was give SEVERAL chances. Face up to it honey, he was impeached but got to keep his job. Try to tell me that isn't being given another chance. Ask his wife if Clinton got extra chances. (Yes I realize that is their personal matter; however it proves he has been given more chances.) Chances? Very few people give a rats ass as much about his having affairs as we do about the lie. The lie which you lovely Dems manage to gloss over at every turn. hey let's just blame that (non-existant) right wing conspiracy.

The Dems jump up and down and tell how Junior avoided the draft with his connections---what about Bubba? The paper trail proved Bubba did this as well and Bubba didn't even go to the National Guard. Bubba who "Smoked pot, but didn't inhale." Hey we gave him another chance there too!
Leaving the country when Junior is re-elected? Didn't your pals Babs Streisand, Alec Baldwin and others say they'd do that 4 years back? You had best not use their travel agent or use the person they have helping them find homes in other countries.
Am I angry right now? Not even close yet. I am however disgusted with the nature of the Left-wingers who conveniently wear blinders when it suits them. People who vote according to a party line without looking at the horrors of their particular candidate.

Who is telling this to you? A registered DEMOCRAT. A gay man. A man raised in essentially liberal surroundings who got fed up with the fact that the Democrats have had some 40 years since The Great Society policies were launched and still haven't done what they claimed they would. Whereas you find the Republicans willing to explore and try new ideas the Dems are still telling of great those LBJ policies are. Well there are more people working at minimum wage jobs thanks to the proliferation of malls and monopolistic franchises. Come to think of it the people I see most often entering the doors of the 30,000 Starbucks coffee shops are also sporting those Kerry buttons. Nice to see that you'll put $5.00 down for a coffee with milk (cleverly called Latte) and then drop a nickel in the tip jar for the minimum wage employee.

Poverty?---Worse now than ever however for the first time since World War 2 it's main target seems to be SENIOR CITIZENS! Yes, the increase that is going through in January of 2.1% is being done during the Bush watch, and it's poor value is due to a vote by your pal Kerry and his cronies such as Whale Boy Kennedy. Bottom line most will receive next to nothing. Let's all issue a big hearty "thank you Senator Kerry for ramming that vote through to help ensure Bubba's popularity at the time by saving a few ducats"
Promote Equality?---Oh yes the NEW equality where-in qualifications are less important than skin color or gender. I hope you don't fall victim to the doctor who got into med school because they had an extra 15% added to their exam scores.

Improve education? HAH!

Rejuvenate cities? Let's see we had decades of urban blight which is now being replaced by speculators who buy up acres of land and put up pre-fab homes that fall over at the drop of a pin and have paper thin walls. The cities in general have been left to their own devices for getting through.
Department of Housing and Urban Development? Another pathetic joke.
Perhaps your Democratic Liberal pals can get together and create a new "Even Greater Society" for the next generation to suffer through.

If it wasn't for the fact that I want the most sane minded person to be in charge of our country I'd leave the Democratic party and either return to the Conservative party (where I was at the start) or even register as a Republican. However I have learned that the Republican's put forward a QUALLIFIED candidate at all times, the Democrats present a dozen nut cases who vote on a party line ticket no matter what so when it comes to the Primary I vote for the most sane candidate (this year the pickings were woeful).
If a dozen Dems decided to slaughter all persons named with a particular name it would be voted through and probably by at least a dozen Democrats with the name slated for execution. Think about that instead of whether or not Kerry is taller than a porcupine or Bush is smarter than a super model. LOOK AT THE FACTS SWEETIE!

YoungNHung19: Onslow..THANK YOU VERY MUCH...finally someone on this website is employing common sense, and is not a crazy, left wing, violent, wacko...kudos to you.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Onslow@Oct 20 2004, 11:34 AM
Who is telling this to you? A registered DEMOCRAT. A gay man.
[post=260468]Quoted post[/post]​

This is taken from a speech given by a baptist minister....all well and good in the proper venue...except it was given at a george bush rally....and people wonder where the parties platform comes from?

The United States is "at a critical fork in the road," Land said.

"Make no mistake about it. If we allow same-sex marriage to be foisted upon us by an imperial judiciary in the United States, God will not bless this nation," he said. "That's what's at stake."

Land added that the controversial issue is about "whether or not we are going to practice societal child abuse on a whole generation of children or stand up for a safe, nurturing environment for our children. It's about the children."

Onslow, did you even know you were a child molester?

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Onslow, after hearing you defend bush's intellect and call Clinton stupid, I feel sure we will never come to any viable consensus.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by madame_zora@Oct 21 2004, 08:46 PM
Onslow, after hearing you defend bush's intellect and call Clinton stupid, I feel sure we will never come to any viable consensus.
[post=260626]Quoted post[/post]​

Alas, you may be right ----although I haven't given up on you yet!

D_that's a tall order

Account Disabled
Media
Originally posted by YoungNHung19@Oct 12 2004, 07:49 AM
Perhaps you communist liberals should check your facts before printing such bogus, misleading information. It's wacko, crazy, left-wing nutjobs like you that turn off undecided voters. These "undecided voters" is who Kerry needs to win the election. This is libel and slanderous activity is truly pathetic and does not deserve a full response, except to say when Bush is re-elected, you can blame that on something too. Anyone who thinks John Kerry is right for America is not caught up on his 20 year Senate record, or his current stance on the issues concerning Americans today.
[post=259059]Quoted post[/post]​

Nothing I love better than being lectured on how the world works by a 19-year-old. Talk to me in 15 years. Maybe then I will give you credit for having even an ounce of perspective.

ponybilt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Holy christ. I leave for a few weeks and all neocon hell breaks out.

First, Clinton is a Rhodes Scholar. Bush barely graduated Yale with average grades. And lying? No one died when Clinton lied.

Bush can't think of nor admit one mistake he's ever made, so how does anyone expect him to learn from his mistakes? And his supporters mistakenly believe:
–75% believe Iraq was providing substantial support to al Qaeda.
–74% believe Bush favors including labor and environmental standards in agreements on trade.
–72% believe Iraq had WMD or a program to develop them.
–72% believe Bush supports the treaty banning landmines.
–69% believe Bush supports the Comprehensive Test Ban Treaty.
–61% believe if Bush knew there were no WMD he would not have gone to war.
–60% believe most experts believe Iraq was providing substantial support to al Qaeda.
–58% believe the Duelfer report concluded that Iraq had either WMD or a major program to develop them.
–57% believe that the majority of people in the world would prefer to see Bush reelected.
–56% believe most experts think Iraq had WMD.
–55% believe the 9/11 report concluded Iraq was providing substantial support to al Qaeda.
–51% believe Bush supports the Kyoto treaty.
–20% believe Iraq was directly involved in 9/11.
- Get the details of the poll here

Bush takes everything that the public fears about him and turns it to attack Kerry
- Bush lacks War experience? Attack Kerry on his service.
- Bush is weak on the economy? Attack Kerry on eductation, health care, and social security.
- ad infinitum

Bush lies. Kerry "exaggerates"
Kerry: the Iraq war will cost $200B. (The noecons get in an uproar of "falshoods," yet the recent request for an additional $70b actually makes it $225B).
Bush: "Kerry will make defense a matter of other governments."

Bush failed miserably at the debates
- His campaign said he was too mellow during 1, so they gave him uppers for 2. That made him too aggressive, so they gave him downers for 3. I don't need a president on drugs.

Bush is in it for personal gain and payback.
- $450B corporate tax cut
- Raise medicare costs and give contracts to friends
- Sadam tried to kill George Sr
- Iraq has oil that he wanted
- The Saudis "invited" the US to leave all bases in the kingdom, thus requiring the US to act immediately

Orwellian doublespeak
- Clearskies initiative that leaves the envirnment more polluted than ever
- No Child Left Behind, underfunded and leaves behind 28 million children
- Sanctity of life, except for the death penalty and eithanasia
- Compassionate conservative who wants to amend the US Constitution to include discrimination

Misplaced priorities
- Invade Iraq, but have no plan for securing the non-WMD nor the peace
- Ignoring past administrations (including George Sr's) and current counsel on lack of exit strategy for Iraq invasion
- Ignoring and suporessing scientific and expert advice when it doesn't suit his personal goals
- The US experts in nuclear power said the aluminum tubes Saddam had couldn't be used for weapons; the admin told them not to say anything publicly to refute the president
- Ignores "OBL determined to strike US soon" CIA report and continues with his month-long August 2001 vacation in Texas
- Continiues to read to elementary students "My Pet Goat" after the second plane has hit the WTC
- Bush chides Kerry over missing explosives, "Don't jump to conclusions." Bus that's exactly what Bush has been doing all along.
- Bush called the citizens of NYC "whiners" and "babies" for wanting federal disaster assistance after 9-11, but pours the money into Florida after the hurricanes
- Promises to lobby OPEC to lower oil prices, then refuses, resulting in record gas prices
Bush's base is losing faith
- The Nuremburg Files (a right-wing radical pro-life org that supports the assasinaation of doctors and medical clinic workers) has placed Bush on the list for allowing stem cell research on 60 embyonic lines
- Bush's own Methodist Church fellowship is charging him with crime, immorality, disobedience to pastoral instruction, and violation of Methodist social principles.
- Bush's recent corporate tax cuts are derided by Sen. John McCain "as a giveaway to special interests"

Bush flip flops
- Pledges not to touch social security and then spends it
- Against patient's right to sue, for it, then against it
For a woman's right to choose (2000), against it, then against it more
- For civil unions, against civil unions, for a Constitutional amendment, gay marraige is up to the states
- Against nation-building, for nation-building
- Fiscally conservative, bankrupts the Treasury
- For democracy, supports voter fraud
- Bush is against campaign finance reform; then he's for it.
- Bush is against a Homeland Security Department; then he's for it.
- Bush is against a 9/11 commission; then he's for it.
- Bush is against an Iraq WMD investigation; then he's for it.
- Bush is against deficits; then he's for them.
- Bush is for free trade; then he's for tariffs on steel; then he's against them again.
- Bush is against the U.S. taking a role in the Israeli Palestinian conflict; then he pushes for a "road map" and a Palestinian State.
- Bush first says he'll provide money for first responders (fire, police, emergency), then he doesn't.
- Bush first says that 'help is on the way' to the military ... then he cuts benefits
- Pledges to issue regulations based on science, then ignores science
- Bush: "The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. Bush-"I don't know where he is. I have no idea and I really don't care. Bush-"I never said that. That's an exaggeration."
- Bush claims to be in favor of the environment and then secretly starts drilling on Padre Island.
- Bush talks about helping education and increases mandates while cutting funding.
- Bush first says the US won't negotiate with North Korea. Now he will
- Bush goes to Bob Jones University. Then say's he shouldn't have.
- Bush said he would demand a U.N. Security Council vote on whether to sanction military action against Iraq. Later Bush announced he would not call for a vote
- Bush said the "mission accomplished" banner was put up by the sailors. Bush later admits it was his advance team.
- Bush was for fingerprinting and photographing Mexicans who enter the US. Bush after meeting with Pres. Fox, he's against it.
- North Korea, disengage, then engage, then disengage
- The environment, for CO2 limits, then against them; for arsenic limits, then against them
- For $10B in AIDS funding in Africa, then against
- For his office's employment projections, then against
- For lower projection of Medicare's costs, then against
- Against allowing the U.N. to be involved in Iraq, then for it
- For smaller government, now against
- For the extensions on ban of assault weapons, let the ban expire
- For medical marijuana, now raids patient co-ops in California
- For getting to the bottom of the CIA leak, now against it
- Prochoice congressional candidate in 1978, now against abortion
- Bush claims he can win the war on terror, then says war on terror is unwinnable, says he will win the war on terror

Lingering excuses when the last one doesn't pan out
- Saddam has WMD
- No he doesn't
- Saddam has WMD programs
- No he doesn't
- Saddam has intent
- And?
- Saddam is a bad person
- And?

John Kerry's record is one of:
- fiscal discipline
- expanded children's health care
- 100,000 additional police on US streets
- investigate the fate of American POW/MIAs
- helped soldiers suffering from exposure to Agent Orange.
- Chairman of the Senate Small Business Committee
- Achieved a more level playing field for small businesses
- Served on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee
- Chairman of the Subcommittee on Terrorism, Narcotics and International Operations
- One of the most respected experts on national security
- Worked to prevent nuclear proliferation

George Bush's record is one of:
- Divisiveness, at home and abroad
- Squandering the Treasury
- War, unnecessary, poorly planned, and poorly executed
- Loss of 800,000 jobs
- Lower real income
- Higher medical costs
- More choldren and women in poverty
- More Hispanics in poverty
- Damaged environment
- More children failing in school
- More government policy-making jobs for former industry lobbyists

Bush supporters won't change their minds any more readily than Kerry supporters. Hoever, only Bush can be the wrong choice because we know the trash we have. If Kerry were to lose, it'd be "what if."

Finally, from a general personal assessment, Kerry is intelligent, deliberative, methodical, witty, serious, and displays integrity. Furious George just runs around the playground screaming and biting other kids.

Have a nice day. :D