Bush Suffers Breakdown on TV, Wins Debate

YoungNHung19: All liberals should be shipped off on an island and left there to fend for themselves!

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Newsflash- this country was founded on liberalism, or is that a moot point? Our ancestors came here to escape oppressive governments. Many of them came against difficult odds and survived tremendous hardships to win religious freedom,
social freedoms, and to have particiaption in how the governemtn is run- by the people, for the people (does this ring a bell?).

The Republicans in THIS administration have done more to regress in these fundamental areas than any other since I've been alive, and I find it absolutely shocking that anyone would not see this as a threat to our way of life. Feel free to sacrifice your own freedoms if you can find a way to leave mine the hell alone!

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by YoungNHung19@Oct 11 2004, 11:52 PM
All liberals should be shipped off on an island and left there to fend for themselves!
[post=259060]Quoted post[/post]​
Correction: All the neoliberals (like Bush, Dick, and Rummy) should be sent to Antarctica and we'll see how self-reliant they really are.

Well, not really. I'm against sending them to Mars. Not far enough away.

YoungNHung19: I believe Bush could break down during the debates, because he cares and is passionate about the things he believes in. Kerry on the other hand, is not capable of breaking down because he too robot-like and has the personality of an ant.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bush broke into a cold sweat during the debate because he is incapable of independant thought- this HE himself proved during the first debate, hard to get past that one now.

Passionate and caring? You must be supremely retarded to believe that! I'm going to break from all socially acceptable decorum here for a moment, but how could anyone be so daft? Is it his southern accent that makes him sound like a nice guy? Or is it his blatant stupidity that makes people feel an affinity with him? How is it that some people can just refuse to look at the state of our nation and see what a mess we're in?

Jonb, you're right- we did in fact become the oppressors, that was exactly my point. A lot of people came here to escape that and as soon as they got freedom for themselves they began imposing their will on others. No sane person will now say that what was done to the Natives of this land prior to our arrival was just, but look at how long it's taken to even get a slight admission of responsibility. We are flat out wrong in Iraq- history will chastise us for it, but bush will continue to blind and baffle those he can to accomplish his own agenda, which ultimately is oil and the money he can glean from it. Meanwhile, the gap widens between the classes here at home as the numbers of middle class dropping to lower and poverty levels reach an all time high.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by YoungNHung19@Oct 12 2004, 08:27 PM
I believe Bush could break down during the debates, because he cares and is passionate about the things he believes in. Kerry on the other hand, is not capable of breaking down because he too robot-like and has the personality of an ant.
[post=259229]Quoted post[/post]​
"Passion is inversely proportional to the amount of real information available."
--Benford's law of controversy

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Not just that, Mme. Z, but Bush thinks sovereignty is "given", which is still better than his idea in 1999 that the states had supreme law wrt Indians.

And he's still better than Ronnie Ray-Gun after Indians tracked him to Moscow and confronted him wrt his record with Indians before all of Europe:

"Let me tell you just a little something about the American Indian in our land. We have provided millions of acres of land for what are called preservations -- or reservations, I should say. They, from the beginning, announced that they wanted to maintain their way of life, as they had always lived there in the desert and the plains and so forth. And we set up these reservations so they could, and have a Bureau of Indian Affairs to help take care of them. At the same time, we provide education for them -- schools on the reservations. And they're free also to leave the reservations and be American citizens among the rest of us, and many do. Some still prefer, however, that way -- that early way of life. And we've done everything we can to meet their demands as to how they want to live. Maybe we made a mistake. Maybe we should not have humored them in that wanting to stay in that kind of primitive lifestyle. Maybe we should have said, no, come join us; be citizens along with the rest of us. As I say, many have; many have been very successful.

"And I'm very pleased to meet with them, talk with them at any time and see what their grievances are or what they feel they might be. And you'd be surprised: Some of them became very wealthy because some of those reservations were overlaying great pools of oil, and you can get very rich pumping oil. And so, I don't know what their complaint might be."

All I can say is, Zundel should've gotten Reagan to write his material.

YoungNHung19: Madame your statement that Bush is sacrificing American Soldier's lives for oil is disgusting and pathetic..it makes me flat out sick. You are the exact type of nutjob left wing extremist that turns off swing voters to your party and one of the big reasons Kerry will lose the election.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Oh, hey, hey. Calling people pejorative names such as "nutjob," let alone Bush using words like "freedom" and "democracy" so erroneously, isn't going to you very far either. If you're going to argue, at least have some civility and sense about your language. To be fair, I guess I'm a flaming liberal too (and if I'm going to that deserted island or Hell, shit, it'll be way more fun with us around!), but I think we can all check our poor argumentative style at the door.

Attack your opponent's points, not their person.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually, at this point, I'm just having a little harmless fun at our young friend's expense. No one's going to be persuaded by this dribble, his or mine, so I'm just seeing how far he'll go to defend that idiot- apparently he's going down with the ship.

YoungNHung19: Sorry, don't find your "little fun" harmless or funny....I can;t believe you call yourself an American. You should float out of the US to some foreign island or country using those big knockers of yours....how does France or North Korea sound???? Good luck.

jay_too

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mme..

Don't you find it interesting/sad that so many of Dubya's supporters consider those who do not share their view of the world as ENEMIES [caps intended]. The purpose of a discussion is to exchange points of view, alternative solutions, or correct facts.

jay

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If your candidate and/or your party is unable to run on any record of accomplishment; spewing hate, bigotry and name calling works just as well....for them.

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Originally posted by jay_too@Oct 21 2004, 04:22 PM
Mme..

Don't you find it interesting/sad that so many of Dubya's supporters consider those who do not share their view of the world as ENEMIES [caps intended].

Well said. I'm more than a little weary of hearing conservative apologists claim all patriotism for themselves.

Remember: You're either with the Republican party, or you're with the terrorists.

SG

NelsonMuntz84: You can add another to Bush's list.

He has asked Blair to send British troops into U.S army zones in the lead up to the american election, so American troops arn't at much risk (cant have lots of body bags in the next 2 weeks I take it)

Of course Blair the poodle has agreed, and whats really sick, the regiement he is sending, The Blackwatch, is finiding out when they come home their regiement is to be disbanded and merged with another....but they will do to die for Bush & Blair's 'moral' wars :rolleyes:

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Originally posted by YoungNHung19@Oct 22 2004, 12:40 AM
Sorry, don't find your "little fun" harmless or funny....I can;t believe you call yourself an American. You should float out of the US to some foreign island or country using those big knockers of yours....how does France or North Korea sound???? Good luck.
[post=260586]Quoted post[/post]​
France sounds pretty good, actually. Been there?