Bush Suffers Breakdown on TV, Wins Debate

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never been to France, but Spain was nice! I would be embarrassed to go there now and tell them I'm an American. Glad I'm brown and can travel incognito.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by madame_zora@Oct 22 2004, 01:41 PM
Never been to France, but Spain was nice! I would be embarrassed to go there now and tell them I'm an American. Glad I'm brown and can travel incognito.
[post=260790]Quoted post[/post]​
The bad side of that is back home when you're called a "faggot Arab". What's bad about that is, I couldn't grow an Osama bin Laden-style beard if I wanted to. And it's really funny being called a "faggot Arab" while eating prawns or pork.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never been called a faggot, but I know I got more attention than any white or black people in the airport the last few times I flew. Once, I had a woman's hands UNDER my bra and had the heels broken off my shoes to "check for weapons". It must be comforting to black ppl to have whitey mad at another race for a change, they've had to put up with this bullshit forever.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by madame_zora@Oct 22 2004, 05:28 PM
I've never been called a faggot, but I know I got more attention than any white or black people in the airport the last few times I flew. Once, I had a woman's hands UNDER my bra and had the heels broken off my shoes to "check for weapons". It must be comforting to black ppl to have whitey mad at another race for a change, they've had to put up with this bullshit forever.
[post=260828]Quoted post[/post]​
Meanwhile, Pakistan's busy making all these nuclear deals, right? (Oh, here's a way to be obnoxious on usenet: Post a list of Indian war heroes on soc.culture.pakistan And while in that heirarchy, ask soc.culture.austria about kangaroos.)

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Indian war heroes, that's got to be an oxymoron. I prefer to think of Indians (MY people, lol) in ashrams, not fighting wars about money and oil. I hope bush never finds anything there he wants...