Bush thwarted by locked door

MisterMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
U.S. President George W. Bush reacts as he tries to open a locked door as he leaves a news conference in Beijing November 20, 2005. Washington and Beijing will cooperate towards making the yuan's exchange rate more responsive to market forces of supply and demand, visiting U.S. President George W. Bush said on Sunday.

Maybe he should consider becoming a slapstick comedian once his term is up. I think he'd be much better suited to that role anyway... :p

2005-11-20T142035Z_01_NOOTR_RTRIDSP_2_NEWS-BUSH-CHINA-DOORS-DC.jpg

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
crap, it doesn't download for me. nevertheless, I'm sure it's funny and I've seen him do enough stupid things.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've always thought the man was as dumb as a post, or a very good actor, but in this case he just didn't know how to leave the room he was in. If I saw some big-ass doors like those, I'd probably would have done the same thing! :D
He did handle it with a smile. I still don't like him!;)

LapDog :p

8.5x6

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I saw this on the news last night. Make no mistake, I don't like Bush, but this was hilarious and could have happened to anyone, I thought he handled it very well, and was very gracious about it. Even made that comment about "I'm just trying to escape..."
No matter what you think of his personal views, you've gotta give something to those Southern mannerisms.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Of course, someone would be in the Men's restroom when President needs to take a presidential leak. Condoleezza was probably blowing Old Horse Dick Cheney in there. Heheheheheheeheheheheheheehehe President Bush used the bidet behind the Shoji screen. Heehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehe

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
But it pales in comparison to his father, who puked on the Emperor of Japan. Classy bunch, those Bush's. And don't forget dear old Mama Bush, who thinks all of those "underprivileged" people being forced to live in the Astrodome were doing well.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
SpeedoGuy said:
A real hoot, our boy. Thousands dying due to his arrogance and shortsightedness and there he is yukking it up without a care in the world.
SG

He really doesn't have a care in the world.