Bush To America..One Last Fuck You

D

deleted15807

Bush apparently isn't satisfied with the catastrophic damage his presidency has already caused. He seems determined to impoverish and kill a few million more...........

A Last Push To Deregulate
White House to Ease Many Rules

[SIZE=-1]By R. Jeffrey Smith[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Washington Post Staff Writer[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Friday, October 31, 2008; A01[/SIZE]

The White House is working to enact a wide array of federal regulations, many of which would weaken government rules aimed at protecting consumers and the environment, before President Bush leaves office in January.

The new rules would be among the most controversial deregulatory steps of the Bush era and could be difficult for his successor to undo. Some would ease or lift constraints on private industry, including power plants, mines and farms.

Those and other regulations would help clear obstacles to some commercial ocean-fishing activities, ease controls on emissions of pollutants that contribute to global warming, relax drinking-water standards and lift a key restriction on mountaintop coal mining.

Once such rules take effect, they typically can be undone only through a laborious new regulatory proceeding, including lengthy periods of public comment, drafting and mandated reanalysis.

"They want these rules to continue to have an impact long after they leave office," said Matthew Madia, a regulatory expert at OMB Watch, a nonprofit group critical of what it calls the Bush administration's penchant for deregulating in areas where industry wants more freedom. He called the coming deluge "a last-minute assault on the public . . . happening on multiple fronts."

A Last Push To Deregulate

Last edited by a moderator:

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I wanna punch every single person who voted for this whackjob (which includes my mother). Why wasn't everybody concerned about experience, associations, and records when HE was running? If they scrutinized Bush as much as they do Obama, Bush would've never made it to the White House in the first place.

JP0724

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey, I am a republican and even I can't stand the guy.. I think myself and many republicans wish he hadn't been elected period (not that most would ever publicly admit it) I just want to see him go back to Texas and blend into the scenery. Please don't come back, you've ruined our country and our party. Your work here is done..

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I wanna punch every single person who voted for this whackjob (which includes my mother). Why wasn't everybody concerned about experience, associations, and records when HE was running? If they scrutinized Bush as much as they do Obama, Bush would've never made it to the White House in the first place.

I only read the first sentence before I burst out in simultaneous laughter and applause.

D

deleted15807

I wonder if Bush is really running anything at this point. Have you seen him lately? When he speaks the market dives. He seems completely Lost In Space. The RNC has kept him as far away from the McCane campaign as possible hidden upstairs in the attic like a crazy uncle the family wants to hide. It's Darth Cheney running the country now.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I got news for ya, Bush said "fuck you America" when they stole the 2000 election (as they undoubtedly plan on doing this year, if they have to).

And then how after the "coup" Bush's man James Baker stood there complimenting America as a country with profound respect for "rule of law"....etc. etc.

[translation: "We just stole this election right out from under their noses and the dumb fucks stood by and let it happen."]

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

100% TRUE HERE

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
“As many as 90 new regulations are in the works, and at least nine of them are considered "economically significant" because they impose costs or promote societal benefits that exceed $100 million annually. They include new rules governing employees who take family- and medical-related leaves, new standards for preventing or containing oil spills, and a simplified process for settling real estate transactions.

While it remains unclear how much the administration will be able to accomplish in the coming weeks, the last-minute rush appears to involve fewer regulations than Bush's predecessor, Bill Clinton, approved at the end of his tenure.

In some cases, Bush's regulations reflect new interpretations of language in federal laws. In other cases, such as several new counterterrorism initiatives, they reflect new executive branch decisions in areas where Congress -- now out of session and focused on the elections -- left the president considerable discretion.”

Ummm ….. let’s see here …. the ummm …….. Congress the article mentioned ……. what party has controlled Congress since 2006 ……. and ummm …. well never-mind ……. the bashers without a basic clue here will find a way to support their ridiculous banter no matter that reality actually exists.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ummm ….. let’s see here …. the ummm …….. Congress the article mentioned ……. what party has controlled Congress since 2006 ……. and ummm …. well never-mind ……. the bashers without a basic clue here will find a way to support their ridiculous banter no matter that reality actually exists. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Seriously, you want to go there yet still blame Democrats for blocking legislation for Fannie Mae in 2005 when Republicans had the majority?

I heard about that new fragrance going around called "Hypocritical". Perhaps you're wearing some right now? :rolleyes:

pycoh567

Just Browsing
Media

its because bush is peach and obama is brown, get it?

FreshDoug

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey, I am a republican and even I can't stand the guy.. I think myself and many republicans wish he hadn't been elected period (not that most would ever publicly admit it) I just want to see him go back to Texas and blend into the scenery. Please don't come back, you've ruined our country and our party. Your work here is done..
This goes to show everyone that the Bushes and his PEOPLE are not truly even republicans. Theyre ELITIST. so not only does BUSH hate black people:smile: (Kanye), and those who arent rich. He even hates the party he claimed to represent. He and his MOB family have fucked everybody, because all they are, and ever will be concerned with, are the haves and the have mores. NOT REPUBLICANS, NOT DEMOCRATS, NOT BLACK, NOT WHITE, and anything else in between. THEY want to control the world.:mad::mad::mad::mad: Lets start being more aware open minded so this never happens again.

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Seriously, you want to go there yet still blame Democrats for blocking legislation for Fannie Mae in 2005 when Republicans had the majority?

I heard about that new fragrance going around called "Hypocritical". Perhaps you're wearing some right now? :rolleyes:

Are you always such a dipshit or do you just play one on LPSG? I said there was no support, not blocked so if you can work out some basic reason try again because what you just posted has zero.

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

LOL! You are either very-uneducated on this or cannot grasp reality pretending George Bush was not scrutinized but in case it’s the former let me get you started with Dan Rather. You may remember him as a once respected journalist who lost respectability with his “scrutinizing” of George Bush. Start there and enjoy your quest for reality if you so choose to find and accept it.

Last edited:

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Are you always such a dipshit or do you just play one on LPSG? I said there was no support, not blocked so if you can work out some basic reason try again because what you just posted has zero.

Here's the reasoning in terms even YOU can understand.
In 2005, Republicans had the majority in Congress. They tried to pass measures with that majority and failed. But instead of blaming the party in power you blamed the minority being Democrats. One year later... 2006. Democrats have control. Just like Republicans did one year previously. And they too also have problems getting legislation passed. Only this time, you DO blame the party in power. So, not only have you proven yourself to be a blind, hyper-conservative dipshit with no cognitive thinking skills, you're ALSO a fuckin' hypocrite. Doesn't matter how you worded your deluded beliefs. When we get down to the bare essentials, you basically exposed your own hypocrisy and bias and you're just pissed that a "liberal boogeyman" such as myself can see through the bullshit you spew.

I honestly don't hate all Republicans. But I do dislike ALL hypocrites. You can call me all the names you want. I'll gladly wear the title for I don't care what my adversaries think of me. So yeah... being called stupid, ignorant, a dipshit or whatever from someone I don't give a fuck about doesn't phase me.

But with all of that said, what does that make you? A fuckin' hypocrite. You were better off when you were just delusional.

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
i luv w ...i luv w .... i luv w.... w is the greatest president ever... w is the greatest president ever...did you parent have any children that lived?

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Here's the reasoning in terms even YOU can understand.
In 2005, Republicans had the majority in Congress. They tried to pass measures with that majority and failed. But instead of blaming the party in power you blamed the minority being Democrats. One year later... 2006. Democrats have control. Just like Republicans did one year previously. And they too also have problems getting legislation passed. Only this time, you DO blame the party in power. So, not only have you proven yourself to be a blind, hyper-conservative dipshit with no cognitive thinking skills, you're ALSO a fuckin' hypocrite. Doesn't matter how you worded your deluded beliefs. When we get down to the bare essentials, you basically exposed your own hypocrisy and bias and you're just pissed that a "liberal boogeyman" such as myself can see through the bullshit you spew.

I honestly don't hate all Republicans. But I do dislike ALL hypocrites. You can call me all the names you want. I'll gladly wear the title for I don't care what my adversaries think of me. So yeah... being called stupid, ignorant, a dipshit or whatever from someone I don't give a fuck about doesn't phase me.

But with all of that said, what does that make you? A fuckin' hypocrite. You were better off when you were just delusional.

I can just see your eyes popping out when you get yourself frequently worked up into a tizzy instead of thinking but I will try to help you again by saying there is zero for you to explain and instead you need some time figuring out the difference between “didn’t support” and “blocked” cus if you are successful you will see there is nothing for you to explain and there is zero merit with your wacky hypocrite allegation.

Good luck with this although I gotta admit my money would be on the side saying you will be unable to grasp reality again given the chance to make the bet.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I can just see your eyes popping out when you get yourself frequently worked up into a tizzy instead of thinking but I will try to help you again by saying there is zero for you to explain and instead you need some time figuring out the difference between “didn’t support” and “blocked” cus if you are successful you will see there is nothing for you to explain and there is zero merit with your wacky hypocrite allegation.

Good luck with this although I gotta admit my money would be on the side saying you will be unable to grasp reality again given the chance to make the bet.

I'm focusing on the real issue... your tendency to blame Democrats for everything wrong in America. Because despite the differences between "didn't support" and "blocked', you're STILL blaming the same party. Stop trying to make this an issue over dictionary definitions of words. We all know your ignorance goes FAR beyond that.

Last edited:

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm focusing on the real issue... your tendency to blame Democrats for everything wrong in America. Because despite the differences between "didn't support" and "blocked', you're STILL blaming the same party. Stop trying to make this an issue over dictionary definitions of words. We all know your ignorance goes FAR beyond that.

Ignorance would be the one claiming I allegedly “blame Democrats for everything wrong in America” so now that your problem has been exposed start over again and this time please do yourself a favor and stick with reality for a change. It makes it so much easier and your lack of it is already tiring.