Bush To America..One Last Fuck You

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wanna punch every single person who voted for this whackjob (which includes my mother). Why wasn't everybody concerned about experience, associations, and records when HE was running? If they scrutinized Bush as much as they do Obama, Bush would've never made it to the White House in the first place.
[edit: wrong thread]

Last edited:

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm focusing on the real issue... your tendency to blame Democrats for everything wrong in America. Because despite the differences between "didn't support" and "blocked', you're STILL blaming the same party. Stop trying to make this an issue over dictionary definitions of words. We all know your ignorance goes FAR beyond that.

Vinylboy... name me one thing Republicans have done good in the last 8 years....

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wonder if Bush is really running anything at this point. Have you seen him lately? When he speaks the market dives. He seems completely Lost In Space. The RNC has kept him as far away from the McCane campaign as possible hidden upstairs in the attic like a crazy uncle the family wants to hide. It's Darth Cheney running the country now.

Bush has been on cruise control for awhile now man, look at our country, it's pretty obvious

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Vinylboy... name me one thing Republicans have done good in the last 8 years....

Let's be honest here. This is a rhetorical question with no real right or wrong answer. No matter what I say, conservatives will disagree with me because I don't share their beliefs. So really, trying to answer it will just open the floodgates for more insults and pointless banter. So I'm not even going to attempt to. I'm really starting to tire seeing this repeated rhetoric from people who have absolutely no intention on debating issues rationally. People who are so obsessed about factoids on every candidate instead of real political issues that matter. And I'm sick of the hypocisy and double standards.

You can say, in more simpler terms, that I am avoiding the question. That would be true. I already had lunch, so I don't news another plate of flame bait.

B_24065

1st Like
Media
Are you always such a dipshit or do you just play one on LPSG? I said there was no support, not blocked so if you can work out some basic reason try again because what you just posted has zero.

Its not worth it BiGG. I've come to realize that vinyl and some others suffer from Mad Cow disease and are 100% incapable of making a cogent argument... or understanding one.

Last edited:

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Its not worth it BiGG. I've come to realize that vinyl and some others suffer from Mad Cow disease and are 100% incapable of making a cogent argument... or understanding one.

... which is why this is one of 23 other people I have put on ignore in the last month. No room for debate at all. Either see it their way or you're "the enemy". I rest my case.

B_24065

1st Like
Media
Vinyl, you are an idiot drowning in a pool of your own ignorance and stupidity. There are some liberals on this site that are obviously intelligent, well read, and offer cogent and coherent arguments. You are not one of them. Trust me, when guys like BiGG, Starinvester, Me and Cancer argue with you, its not because you are a liberal, its because you are an idiot. And its astonishing how intellectually void your arguments are. Its sort of like picking on the fat kid with glasses in kindergarden.

p.s. And what is an infidel and reprobate like yourself doing quoting Spurgeon? You are quoting a man who would tell you that your soul will burn for eternity in hell because you suck cock and take it in the ass. I guess your not aware of this, no?

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

LMAO scanning through this thread reading you comments!

Also, I found an interesting ability I have never heard of before; maybe you can help figure it out. “Somebody” here claims he put me on ignore but he keeps commenting on my posts = do physic powers exist where one can see posts hidden by the ignore feature and if they do, why would one put somebody on ignore in the first place? :confused:

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
I wonder if Bush is really running anything at this point. Have you seen him lately? When he speaks the market dives. He seems completely Lost In Space. The RNC has kept him as far away from the McCane campaign as possible hidden upstairs in the attic like a crazy uncle the family wants to hide. It's Darth Cheney running the country now.

the rumor mill from some people say he's been drinking.

Or a thought came into his head that went "Maybe I'm wrong".

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
oh... and are we going to have to deal with LPSGer drivel on presidential pardons that bush grants. please, if/when you pull that card out... at least educate yourselves on some history first.

rick65

Expert Member
Media
Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']NOTICE: Which party has controlled congress since 2006. Democrats? [/font]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']WRONG! ! ! ![/font]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'] [/font]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']The senate is split 49/49 with two independents. The determining vote goes to Cheney. [/font]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']The House is controlled by the democrats, but those bills much be approved by the Senate and most of them have been stopped. [/font]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Do your homework on who controls Washington, (besides the lobbyists).[/font]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Here’s the facts on who's controling Washington since 1980 [/font]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Executive: 20 years Republican / 8 years Democrat [/font]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Senate: 18 years Republican / 10 years Democrats [/font]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']House: 16 Years Democrats / 12 years Republican.[/font]

Last edited: