Bush? Trimmed? Shaved? Stubble?

mamoila

Experimental Member
Media
Hey there, I rarely post but I just want a few responses to my question to get an idea of an answer. Please state whether you male or female so I can gather some stats here. My question is what is preferred most of mens pubic hair? Not interested in your nuts are shave, hairy or whatever, just the hair above/around your dick. What is the best, based on whether this is a male or female opinion. Should the hair, be totally shaved, stubble, trimmed short, trimmed med, trimmed longer, or a full bush? I have dark brown hair and I am not sure what is preferred most so I am asking here for your choice. thank you for your replies

JaimeB

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey there, I rarely post but I just want a few responses to my question to get an idea of an answer. Please state whether you male or female so I can gather some stats here. My question is what is preferred most of mens pubic hair? Not interested in your nuts are shave, hairy or whatever, just the hair above/around your dick. What is the best, based on whether this is a male or female opinion. Should the hair, be totally shaved, stubble, trimmed short, trimmed med, trimmed longer, or a full bush? I have dark brown hair and I am not sure what is preferred most so I am asking here for your choice. thank you for your replies
dude's opinion here: shave off all the pubes above your dick and leave your lower abdomen totally smooth.

Media
I have shaved balls and cock smooth many times. it feels great to put on underwear and not have any hair pressing against me. But I read about so many guys saying it looks weird and boyish etc that I don't keep it smooth all the time. I guess I worry if someone will see me naked and comment.
It does feel great sleeping naked, jacking off also.

LuvMensCocks

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am prefered to have bush, My husband, I prefer very short if not shaved. In fact tonight I have asked him to let me trim than shave him. We bought a new razor just for the occasion. I'll shave it all, Smooth. I love the sound when your having sex. A HUGE turn on for me.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm waxed. I'm not hairy anyway so having no hair down below is not a problem for me - it doesn't look like a bald spot in the middle of a forest in other words. I like being smooth.

D

deleted257218

Trimmed, I don't like bushes they get in the way

justine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Male here have short unshaved bush, my special man trims his bush and balls short and sometimes completly. Mark started shaving while in the marines serving two tours in Iraq. Sand would get everywhere on the body and it was very uncomfortable.

D

deleted157868

I shave because my girl loves it and I would recommend most other guys in my age range shave also. I hear girls complain all the time about their guy not shaving and what not. It is way more attractive for them shaven.

baldyboy8000

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Old male.. natural as possible. However, I am extremely hairy so I trim a little and trim shorter around base of penis. So, I don't get long hairs in foreskin.