Bush? Trimmed? Shaved? Stubble?

TheDeTour

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Male, sometimes I have a full bush sometimes all shaved, currently its shaved exept for a band from penis base towards navel.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just a personal prefernce for myself alone: I like trimmed during the winter so the apt heat don't make me sweat lke a stuck pig, and during summer when I work outside the better majority of the day, kojak.

mds43

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bush was [ or should i say just had the title of ] pres. of UNITED STATES. and at the time of his reign the time period between 2000 to 2009, at this time period he was trimmed down to size a few times, How ever on Jan. 20 2010 he was totally shaven clean from the white house. of which he has now become nothing but a little stubble of which to me he always was nothing even before his daddy bought the spoiled brat his new toy of the presidency of the UNITED STATES. I know wrong thread lol. i just thought a fun little history lesson would be fun today and liven this thread up a bit even tho my post [ IS ] off topic. ok now back to the OPs question. lol.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Male; I trim my bush every few months or so. Nothing radical, long enough to curl. My gf likes some pubes to play with. I shave my shaft so hair doesn't get caught in foreskin or condom.

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm male, and have shaved completely bare a few times a year during the past 5. I enjoy the additional sensations each time, and think that I should maintain the bald look. I enjoy observing more "baldies" at the beach with each passing year. I'm tempted to shave again, but I need to schedule my annual physical exam first. Discussing my missing tan lines with the doctor is more than enough. I'm sure he observed my neatly trimmed bush, shaved shaft and balls last year. His commentary about my tan and his curiosity about the beach that visit is enough familiarity.

THEbig9er

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've been shaving 100% for the past 8 years.
I find it to be much more clean, better looking and better feeling.
It goes along the lines of better hygene and along the lines of 'hello, it's 2010' now.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm a woman and I love TheBoyfriend's hairlessness. He epilates, not shaves, so when the hair grows out it's soft, not stubbly. (I do the same for him.)

At the end of a long day, he smells better down there, his balls are more fun to suck, and at first I thought he looked "naked" but now I think it's more attractive. Oh, and he says he feels so much more without the hair, and I do to. I didn't realize how much more skin-to-skin contact it would give us.

D_ogu98i8i

Account Disabled
Media
male here - image in my gallery

i keep trimmed very short,balls/ass shaved and the hair that grows on my dick [about 1 to 2 inches up the shaft] i shave its very nice/hot looking and every girl ive been with which is alot have loved it and have made complements on how hot it is and they really love giving my bj's even more because of it, i always ask their opinion and they have all said that alot of hair is a turnoff/nasty & it gets in the way.. it feels better and looks better.. girls hate stubble it scratches them and well i shouldn't have to explain that one stubble is the worst!!
And as far as my opinion on girls, i absolutely love them shaved smooth! but trimmed very short like me is just as hot too.. sometimes hotter it just depends on their body type. every couple months or so ill have my gf grow hers out so i get a different feel/look to it but of course the ass is always shaved smooth no matter what girls with ass hair is not sexy at all... i find that alot of pub hair retains a bad odor and that's also what the girls say i have asked even when u wash it it just has a certain smell that's not pleasant if your face is buried in it.. i pull my pants down just to the top of my dick and show off all the time to girls i know and it just gets them so horny because it looks extremely sexy, my own opinion is that only older people have a full bush only because trimming and shaving was not really in style back in the day.. but now-a-days its very much in style & a hot sexier look

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Male. I prefer to be hairless down there for one reason. I have hairs going up my shaft about an inch or two. It ends up getting caught in my wife's inner labia when we have sex and get irritating quickly.

As to the method, I am now a true believer in waxing. Did my first one (professionally done) last Thursday and still smooth today. What little hairs coming out now are soft and not real noticeable.

I've tried shaving (gets stubbly and more irritating after 3 hours), epillating (OUCH! and hairs break off for the most part), Nair (burned myself, but hair stayed) and tweezing (time consuming and ineffective).

bigboy7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Male.
Trimmed, but shave shaft, balls, and around crotch. I don't have much hair, but a there is a bit on my inner thighs, also a bit growing out from bush above penis onto thighs. i shave that so that it's neat & tidy and leave the bush above my penis trimmed.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Waxed from my neck to hole. I don't have much hair to begin with so my ass is naturally smooth. The rest takes about an hour once a month and it's SMOOTH sailing for about 3 weeks.